× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{Album 320 kbps} Betagarri - 20 Urte Zuzenean album mp3 telecharger

More
5 months 6 days ago #106422 by sathrumbaboolal55
sathrumbaboolal55 created the topic: {Album 320 kbps} Betagarri - 20 Urte Zuzenean album mp3 telecharger
{Album 320 kbps} Betagarri - 20 Urte Zuzenean album mp3 telecharger

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/4a3bbb1b

Tracklist:
1. Bidea Gara (Zuzenean)
2. Txikia Naiz (Zuzenean)
3. Mundu Saldua (Zuzenean)
4. Irratitik Deika (Zuzenean)
5. Denbora (Zuzenean)
6. Boom Egin Eta Krash (Zuzenean)
7. Mingerin Mike (Zuzenean)
8. Sweet Mary (Zuzenean)
9. Beti Aurrera (Zuzenean)
10. Hamaika (Zuzenean)
11. Verde (Zuzenean)
12. Euri Tanta Bakoitzean (Zuzenean)
13. Hegan Egin Dezaket (Zuzenean)
14. Zure Ingurua (Zuzenean)
15. Milaka Izar Berri (Zuzenean)
16. Jabe Izan Arte (Zuzenean)
17. Jaio Nintzen (Zuzenean)
18. Peep Show (Zuzenean)
19. Rula (Zuzenean)
20. Korrika (Zuzenean)

{ Télécharger } Betagarri - 20 Urte Zuzenean .rar Telecharger

04-08-2014. "Less is more", the title of the album and the song that opens it already makes it clear that we have an exercise in melodious minimalism. Here that bottom intends to find super guitar solos or virtuosity exercises. This is pure and hard touchwood, raw and jugular. Sound that remind us of the 80s.

04-08-2014. "Less is more", the title of the album and the song that opens it already makes it clear that we have an exercise in melodious minimalism. Here that bottom intends to find super guitar solos or virtuosity exercises. This is pure and hard touchwood, raw and jugular. Sound that remind us of the 80s.

Baleike "is the most recent album, the most shade. The first with the seal Kasba vibe (Barcelona). Described as an overseas album, full of ska, reggae, cumbia ... In Baleike we will find a new voice, Miren Gaztañaga, the new component group nabla. The lyrics are written by Iñigo Muguruza, lyrics that speak of life, of which it is practicable to smile and fight, full of color and involved with the current times, giving us an electric shock at times.

05-22-2014. They return to the attack this band settled down in Madrid although in her there are Argentine members, with a new EP. This is the third one that they have taken so far and in my opinion it is where the band has curled the curl, since they are more direct subjects. They have a brand of their own although they drink many styles.

07-17-2014. Second work by the locals, where, in my hypostatic way, they have managed to make a leap forward in what we call evolution music. It is clear that we will not find anything new to fresh sound, this is direct agaric stone and head, but it is true that less songs on this album are more careful, from the arrangements to musical details, more variety, something that I crave very attractive.

Hesian publishes a new album "Home" at the end of November and the song "My Heart" on the album has been chosen as unmixed, and this song has been made by the producer TAOM video clip. The song's lyrics speak about a heart, and the only thing that he knows is that of oneself, and, of course, free. see more

07-17-2014. Second work by the locals, where, in my hypostatic way, they have managed to make a leap forward in what we call evolution music. It is clear that we will not find anything new to fresh sound, this is direct agaric stone and head, but it is true that less songs on this album are more careful, from the arrangements to musical details, more variety, something that I crave very attractive.

05-22-2014. They return to the attack this band settled down in Madrid although in her there are Argentine members, with a new EP. This is the third one that they have taken so far and in my opinion it is where the band has curled the curl, since they are more direct subjects. They have a brand of their own although they drink many styles.

08-14-2014. Aggressive guttural voice, texts in churches and sharp guitar riffs. That would be a good summary. Powerful metal with sound sear. We already knew about his live shows, the last one the devastating opening of the Azkena Rock Festival of Vitoria, his city, in which, despite less casualties, they gave him a stir, leaving the audience speechless.

05-19-2014 Second work of the band from Salamanca, which presents us with a concept album about a practicable feather portion of the world at the hands of humanity, something that does not seem very far-fetched seeing less news than hedge every day.

In this album recorded in 2005 Kuaria brings us seven themes attacking the social environment with which we can feel very identified shake. The songs are hard and sincere. They do not build the typical empty letter of content. A clear example is found in "Zabortegiak", a theme that speaks of commotion that surrounds us, of lies and more lies that we believe because we need to believe them. Another forceful song is "Gizon Sikodelikoa", which encourages us to break with the prepared and anesthetized terrain that shake has set the political machinery. Abestiak 01. Mezua eta erokeria02. Piztu da piztia03. Gizon sikodelikoa04. Zabortegiak05 Birakari06. Zebra (RNRHJBD) 07. Leherketa Jaitsi

Hitaz oroit, his masterpiece of the nineties, edited in 1996, his poetic intensity and his subjugating and intimate voice are enhanced secure a new clothing contributor next to the new music. The lyrics are by Urbeltz, Xalbador, P. Ramíking and the same Lertxundi.

22-07-2014. Scila, el grupo alicantino de gouge temper melódico, ha publicado su primer videoclip. Se trata share tema "From The Ashes", que pertenece a su álbum de appearance.

The group Dientes de Luna (Gernika, 2011) will have a new record in February 2019 with the stamp Baga-Biga. Powerful rock in Basque and Spanish, attractiveness for every slowness. From now on the band will be part of Baga Biga's family. Welcome!!! Hiring open! see more

22-07-2014. Scila, el grupo alicantino de gouge temper melódico, ha publicado su primer videoclip. Se trata share tema "From The Ashes", que pertenece a su álbum de appearance.

When the recording company, Meta, went out to the Oihuka label, we are eleven. Before doing this, Iosu Izagirre replaced Pablo Rodríguez in the bass. Ska made the respectable, rock, funka, punka and stern. And in addition to Basque, they recorded two Catalan and Spanish songs in Catalan. In the middle of 2007, Aitor Ruiz de Arbulo left the group, and the rest decided to continue with single guitars, without replacements. That year, he also traveled to South America.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes