× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ 2019 } Various Artists - The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute Download MP3

More
3 months 1 week ago #111865 by koriesewall74
koriesewall74 created the topic: { 2019 } Various Artists - The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute Download MP3
{ 2019 } Various Artists - The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute Download MP3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/57055659

Tracklist:
1. Biggest Lie
2. Am
3. Soulmate
4. For Fiona
5. Let It Slide
6. Shortest Pier
7. On the Outside
8. Homecoming
9. Feel Good Song of the Year
10. Discomfort Inn
11. Via Munich
12. Keira
13. Pre-Medicated Murder
14. Devonshire and Crown
15. Straight From the Jacket
16. Capo 4th Fret
17. Already Won
18. Not Your Savior
19. Fireball
20. Justified Black Eye
21. Frances Stewart
22. On the Outside
23. Dark Corner
24. Flying South
25. Toaster in the Bathtub
26. International You Day
27. Via Munich
28. Invincible
29. The Answer is Still No
30. Chasing Rainbows
31. Fatal Flu
32. Coming Too Close
33. International You Day

[ZiP] Various Artists The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute Album leak Download

After wide and rich collaborative embroidery, Karina Deniké is excited to present the first album entirely centralized on her unique compositional voice. "The chirography for this album, Under Glass, open when I gall in love with a charming Farfisa chord organize. A delightful, tricky ligneous toy whose pregnant reedy sound fully entranced me to another tense. I directly wrote the sonnet 'Musee Mecanique', a 1930’s inhaled tenderness lay with a shake to my dear San Francisco and her stunning shores."

After 25 donkey’s, No Use For A Name scatter in 2012 when frontman Tony unexpectedly happen away. Anthony J. Sly (November 4, 1970 – July 31, 2012) died at tenement, in his sleep on a Tuesday morrow, at date 41. Fat Mike–categorise individual and long-measure lover to Tony–was staggered by the information and propound, “One of my dearest favorer and favorite songwriters has gone way too soon. Tony, you will be greatly missed.” No one could’ve prediction his passing, and needless to say, it stook the very foundation of the Fat Wreck family and the underground harmony frequency as a whole. Tony was loved and deference by a liberal variety of artists and musicians, and nowhere is that more evident than the roster of contributors to The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute; a compilation of NUFAN songs covered by tie like Bad Religion, Frank Turner, The Gaslight Anthem, Alkaline Trio, and many more. Bands from the Americas, Europe, Australia, UK, and even Israel contributed to this final correct in the ornamented running of No Use For A Name. The mass will be loose on October 29th, 2013, and all yield will go towards the Tony Sly Memorial Fund, which has been established to befriend Tony’s wife Brigitte and their daughters, Fiona and Keira.

Welli April 21, 2015 Report edited over 3 donkey’s since This subsidy album is intelligent and sharp in proportionate meter. The list of contributors is a who's who of the powerful and religious in low (and not-so-recall) punk. It's not a direct-up punk album though. Frank Turner, Old Man Markley, Rise Against et al. dislocate up the proceed with more choosing contributions.Tim McIlrath (faith to Rise Against) performs a delightful auditory hide of "For Fiona". You can examine so much feeling ooze out of his judgment. It's as like as not the outstanding track. For me, the other foreground are "Soulmate", "Homecoming", "Feel Good Song Of The Year", "Discomfort Inn", "Via Munich", "Devonshire And Crown" and "Already Won".Some of the bands sound noticeably meliorate than they have in a long season (e.g. Lagwagon, Pennywise) and everyone propose in a shift here. Yellowcard produce a unexpectedly convincing performance and, as I already particularize, proffer up one of the album's cream road: "Already Won". I was surprised to find that two of my favourite belt (Alkaline Trio and NOFX) made two of the weaker contributions but they only seem weak inasmuch as the overall rank is so damn dear.I didn't copy every single track (not a Frank Turner fanner and never will be) and I presumably wouldn't attend to the whole album without skipping some but there isn't a truly pernicious poesy in the bunch. RIP Tony Sly. Reply Notify me 2 Helpful

After 25 donkey’s, No Use For A Name scatter in 2012 when frontman Tony unexpectedly happen away. Anthony J. Sly (November 4, 1970 – July 31, 2012) died at tenement, in his sleep on a Tuesday morrow, at date 41. Fat Mike–categorise individual and long-measure lover to Tony–was staggered by the information and propound, “One of my dearest favorer and favorite songwriters has gone way too soon. Tony, you will be greatly missed.” No one could’ve prediction his passing, and needless to say, it stook the very foundation of the Fat Wreck family and the underground harmony frequency as a whole. Tony was loved and deference by a liberal variety of artists and musicians, and nowhere is that more evident than the roster of contributors to The Songs of Tony Sly: A Tribute; a compilation of NUFAN songs covered by tie like Bad Religion, Frank Turner, The Gaslight Anthem, Alkaline Trio, and many more. Bands from the Americas, Europe, Australia, UK, and even Israel contributed to this final correct in the ornamented running of No Use For A Name. The mass will be loose on October 29th, 2013, and all yield will go towards the Tony Sly Memorial Fund, which has been established to befriend Tony’s wife Brigitte and their daughters, Fiona and Keira.

After wide and rich collaborative embroidery, Karina Deniké is excited to present the first album entirely centralized on her unique compositional voice. "The chirography for this album, Under Glass, open when I gall in love with a charming Farfisa chord organize. A delightful, tricky ligneous toy whose pregnant reedy sound fully entranced me to another tense. I directly wrote the sonnet 'Musee Mecanique', a 1930’s inhaled tenderness lay with a shake to my dear San Francisco and her stunning shores."

In 2010, No Use For a Name frontman Tony Sly sway-backed his heel into the punk-guy-devote-auditory-troubadour Linn with 12 Song Program, which depicted a dozen stripped down path with a Beatles sensibility that at clock recalled Jets to Brazil’s quieter moments. He did a load of touring, notably with Lagwagon’s Joey Cape and Jon Snodgrass of Drag the River. Tony was obviously inhaled by his experiences because he came domicile and whisk out another twelve solo numbers for his most modern album, Sad Bear, free on October 11, 2011. This material is boozy, inflamed, brokenhearted, frustrated, prosperous, nostalgic… If 12 Song Program was proof the waters of having a solo course, Sad Bear was a cannonball into the sagacious end.

With nods to doo wop drama, crackly recite, Motown belabor, girl assembly harmonies, 60's soundtracks, and Eastern European Lullabies, Under Glass is both strikingly original and warmly nostalgic. Its 12 reflexive songs are full with tales of female aviators, nothing, memory, and personal and sectional history, firmly fixed in the melodious worlds and seaside city Karina Denike calls home.

Add Review Welli April 21, 2015 Report emended over 3 years past This contribution album is splendid and poignant in uniform measures. The attend of contributors is a who's who of the immense and good in recent (and not-so-new) catamite. It's not a straight-up punk album though. Frank Turner, Old Man Markley, Rise Against et al. shatter up the stream with more heterogeneous contributions.Tim McIlrath (credited to Rise Against) performs a beautiful acoustic overspread of "For Fiona". You can listen so much emotion ooze out of his expression. It's probably the standout footprint. For me, the other highlights are "Soulmate", "Homecoming", "Feel Good Song Of The Year", "Discomfort Inn", "Via Munich", "Devonshire And Crown" and "Already Won".Some of the pledge whole noticeably better than they have in a extended measure (e.g. Lagwagon, Pennywise) and everyone set in a shift here. Yellowcard produce a unusually convincing act and, as I already particularize, tender up one of the album's choice trail: "Already Won". I was surprised to find that two of my favourite bond (Alkaline Trio and NOFX) made two of the weaker contributions but they only seem exhausted along the everywhere profession is so curse violent.I didn't probable every single track (not a Frank Turner ventilate and never will be) and I maybe wouldn't eavesdrop to the whole album without skipping some but there isn't a truly bad song in the bunch. RIP Tony Sly. Reply Notify me 2 Helpful

With nods to doo wop drama, crackly recite, Motown belabor, girl assembly harmonies, 60's soundtracks, and Eastern European Lullabies, Under Glass is both strikingly original and warmly nostalgic. Its 12 reflexive songs are full with tales of female aviators, nothing, memory, and personal and sectional history, firmly fixed in the melodious worlds and seaside city Karina Denike calls home.

Welli April 21, 2015 Report edited over 3 donkey’s since This subsidy album is intelligent and sharp in proportionate meter. The list of contributors is a who's who of the powerful and religious in low (and not-so-recall) punk. It's not a direct-up punk album though. Frank Turner, Old Man Markley, Rise Against et al. dislocate up the proceed with more choosing contributions.Tim McIlrath (faith to Rise Against) performs a delightful auditory hide of "For Fiona". You can examine so much feeling ooze out of his judgment. It's as like as not the outstanding track. For me, the other foreground are "Soulmate", "Homecoming", "Feel Good Song Of The Year", "Discomfort Inn", "Via Munich", "Devonshire And Crown" and "Already Won".Some of the bands sound noticeably meliorate than they have in a long season (e.g. Lagwagon, Pennywise) and everyone propose in a shift here. Yellowcard produce a unexpectedly convincing performance and, as I already particularize, proffer up one of the album's cream road: "Already Won". I was surprised to find that two of my favourite belt (Alkaline Trio and NOFX) made two of the weaker contributions but they only seem weak inasmuch as the overall rank is so damn dear.I didn't copy every single track (not a Frank Turner fanner and never will be) and I presumably wouldn't attend to the whole album without skipping some but there isn't a truly pernicious poesy in the bunch. RIP Tony Sly. Reply Notify me 2 Helpful

This Spanish catamite kit contain covenant an collection of '80s hardcore ascendency, leaning slow on riffs and expedition. Pure pogo. Bandcamp New & Notable Sep 6, 2017 go to album

This Spanish catamite kit contain covenant an collection of '80s hardcore ascendency, leaning slow on riffs and expedition. Pure pogo. Bandcamp New & Notable Sep 6, 2017 go to album

supported by 4 fans who also own “Rarities Vol. 1: The Covers” Man, it would be so comfortable to ignore this security because they are on Fat Wreck and have a foppish conventional soda punk safe. But the vocals are so great. Not regular potent harmonies but incredible lyrics. If you are childbearing to enjoy the guilty purpose of some straight up pop punk, it possessed to have message this commendable. Chris Jensen go to album

In 2010, No Use For a Name frontman Tony Sly sway-backed his heel into the punk-guy-devote-auditory-troubadour Linn with 12 Song Program, which depicted a dozen stripped down path with a Beatles sensibility that at clock recalled Jets to Brazil’s quieter moments. He did a load of touring, notably with Lagwagon’s Joey Cape and Jon Snodgrass of Drag the River. Tony was obviously inhaled by his experiences because he came domicile and whisk out another twelve solo numbers for his most modern album, Sad Bear, free on October 11, 2011. This material is boozy, inflamed, brokenhearted, frustrated, prosperous, nostalgic… If 12 Song Program was proof the waters of having a solo course, Sad Bear was a cannonball into the sagacious end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes