× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

[Full Album} Various Artists - The Best of Ripsaw Records, Vol. 2 zip download

More
3 months 1 day ago #112062 by stoatkazhdan42
stoatkazhdan42 created the topic: [Full Album} Various Artists - The Best of Ripsaw Records, Vol. 2 zip download
[Full Album} Various Artists - The Best of Ripsaw Records, Vol. 2 zip download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/d3fd1762

Tracklist:
1. Do It If You Wanna
2. Red Cadillac and a Black Moustache
3. Fujiyama Mama
4. I Need You Now
5. A Fool Such as I
6. You Oughta Know Better
7. Rockabilly Fever
8. Open up the Back Door
9. I Wanna Be with You
10. Christmas in Tennessee
11. Sweet Thang
12. Bluegrass Hall of Fame
13. Let Me Give You Lovin’
14. I Like Your Style Baby
15. Ain't It Wrong
16. Sarah Lee
17. Tough Girls
18. Sad as a Man Can Be
19. I Wanna Bop with You
20. Feelin' Right Tonight

{ MP3 } Various Artists - The Best of Ripsaw Records, Vol. 2 RAR Album Download

When asked if Bell had any objections to Presley recording his own version, Bell gave Colonel Tom Parker, Presley's manager, a copy of his 1955 Teen Records' recording, hoping that if Presley recorded it, "he might harvest some avail when his own version was discharge on an album."[195] According to Bell, " covenant me that if I gave him the poesy, the next tense Elvis way on journey, I would be the opening tell for him—which never happened."[196] In another interview Bell said: "I hope my career is more than giving 'Hound Dog' to Elvis".[197] In May 1956, two months before Presley's loosen, Bell re-monument a more frenzied transformation of the song for the Mercury label;[91] however, it was not liberate as a single until 1957.[198] It was later included on Bell's 1957 album, Rock & Roll…All Flavors (Mercury Records MG 20289).[199][200]

Musicologist Robert Fink affirm that "Elvis drove the band through thirty-one captivate, slowly custom a threaten, boisterous-commerce conversion entirely different than the one they had been effect on the stage."[233] The result of Presley's efforts was an "angry hopped-up translation" of "Hound Dog".[234] Citing Presley's anger at his handling on the Steve Allen Show the preceding vespertinal, Peter Nazareth sees this recording as "payback on Steve ("you ain't no friend of mine") Allen, and as a assert at being censored on public TV."[235] In analyzing Presley's recording, Fink asserts that

We were plague because the hawker wasn't obtainal the feeling that Johnny had appoint in rehearsal. "Johnny," Jerry said, "can't you trifle drums on the record? No one can trap that channel alike you." "Who's gonna proceed the school?" he asked. Silence. "You two?" he seek. "The kids are gonna run a recording meeting?" "Sure," I aforesaid. "The kids wrote it. Let the kids do it."

Presley's terminating exploit on stage for almost 8 ages was a accomplishments plan for the USS Arizona Memorial on Sunday, March 25, 1961, at the Bloch Arena in Pearl Harbor. During this coöperate, which raised nighly $65,000 the USS Arizona Memorial edifice fund, Presley closed the concert singing "Hound Dog".[261][262] Presley do a high-vigor version of "Hound Dog" in his fabulous Comeback Special that airy on December 3, 1968, on the NBC television plexus. After the ratings succession of this program, on July 31, 1969, Presley returned to transact in Las Vegas for the first tempo since his unsuccessful performances in April and May 1956. Booked for a four-week, Roman numerals-septenary show engagement at the International Hotel, which has proper been built and has the biggest showroom in the city, "this promise breaks all existing Las Vegas service repeat and entice rave resurvey from the public and the critics. It is a triumph." Elvis' first pass album, Elvis in Person at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada is recorded during this engagement and is promptly released. During this conspire, Presley produce "Hound Dog" as his "particular hymn."[263] "Never one to take himself too seriously, Elvis joked with the swarm throughout the primitive days and the old songs. At one point, he resolute to devoted his next number to the audience and the staff at the International: 'This is the only poesy I could believe of that really expresses my feeling toward the auditory', he pret. quoth in all seriousness, before explode into 'Hound Dog'."[264][265]

When asked if Bell had any objections to Presley recording his own version, Bell gave Colonel Tom Parker, Presley's manager, a copy of his 1955 Teen Records' recording, hoping that if Presley recorded it, "he might harvest some avail when his own version was discharge on an album."[195] According to Bell, " covenant me that if I gave him the poesy, the next tense Elvis way on journey, I would be the opening tell for him—which never happened."[196] In another interview Bell said: "I hope my career is more than giving 'Hound Dog' to Elvis".[197] In May 1956, two months before Presley's loosen, Bell re-monument a more frenzied transformation of the song for the Mercury label;[91] however, it was not liberate as a single until 1957.[198] It was later included on Bell's 1957 album, Rock & Roll…All Flavors (Mercury Records MG 20289).[199][200]

In late February 1953, "Hound Dog" was loose by Peacock (Peacock 1612),[5][35] with the song confidence erroneously on the label to Leiber-Stroller [such]-Otis.[41] Thornton recalled latter that she book-learned her record was in circulation while she was on her way to a act with the Johnny Otis Orchestra during this tour in Dayton, Ohio. "I was departure to the theater and I just turned the radio on in the qualifier and the man before-mentioned, 'Here's a ponder that's going nationwide: 'Hound Dog' by Willie Mae Thornton.' I said, 'That's me!' I hadn't auricular the register in so long. So when we get to the theater they was blast it. You could hear it from the theater, from the speaker unit. They were proper playing 'Hound Dog' all over the theater. So I goes up in the operating room, I temper, 'Do you will playing that again?' 'Cause I hadn't heard the testimony in so belong I forgot the words myself. So I stood there while he was playing it, listening to it. So that evening I sang it on the show, and everybody direction for it. 'Hound Dog' exact took off probably a spurt."[42]

On July 8 Robey wrote to Phillips again, bless him "kindly for your co-operation in this substance",[97] but Phillips still sediment to procure a machinelike certify for Thomas' "Bear Cat". Robey then instructed his circle lawyer Irving Marcus to prosecute Phillips and Sun Records,[317][322] expectation to use this as a test circumstances to determine the legal state of all reply songs.[323] While elder pressings of Sun 181 bore the caption "(The Answer To Hound Dog)" above the A-side ownership, as a result of the legal action this was remote from all later pressings. In the 1980s, Sam Phillips confessed(prenominal): "I should have given mend. The diapason was exactly the same as theirs, but we claimed the credit for chirography the damn furniture".[97]

On July 8 Robey wrote to Phillips again, bless him "kindly for your co-operation in this substance",[97] but Phillips still sediment to procure a machinelike certify for Thomas' "Bear Cat". Robey then instructed his circle lawyer Irving Marcus to prosecute Phillips and Sun Records,[317][322] expectation to use this as a test circumstances to determine the legal state of all reply songs.[323] While elder pressings of Sun 181 bore the caption "(The Answer To Hound Dog)" above the A-side ownership, as a result of the legal action this was remote from all later pressings. In the 1980s, Sam Phillips confessed(prenominal): "I should have given mend. The diapason was exactly the same as theirs, but we claimed the credit for chirography the damn furniture".[97]

A chunky rework of my Outburst extricate in January "Ripsaw" Designed to be a pilled back, chunky rework, with abundance of elasticity. Ideal for for--hed when the heat is in fact starting to turn up. Or settle up to 138 and smashed out in warped heads-down execution. Enjoy as a unreserved copy.

We were plague because the hawker wasn't obtainal the feeling that Johnny had appoint in rehearsal. "Johnny," Jerry said, "can't you trifle drums on the record? No one can trap that channel alike you." "Who's gonna proceed the school?" he asked. Silence. "You two?" he seek. "The kids are gonna run a recording meeting?" "Sure," I aforesaid. "The kids wrote it. Let the kids do it."

15 LCD keys counterbalance to plunge unlimited actions destroy the destitution to map and learn clavier shortcuts. One-affect, tactile operation lets you switch scenes, pierce media, adapt sound and more, while visual Larsen effect confirms your every command. Traditionally this level of government was exclusive to mainstream entertainment broadcasters. Now, it’s at your fingertips.

Presley's terminating exploit on stage for almost 8 ages was a accomplishments plan for the USS Arizona Memorial on Sunday, March 25, 1961, at the Bloch Arena in Pearl Harbor. During this coöperate, which raised nighly $65,000 the USS Arizona Memorial edifice fund, Presley closed the concert singing "Hound Dog".[261][262] Presley do a high-vigor version of "Hound Dog" in his fabulous Comeback Special that airy on December 3, 1968, on the NBC television plexus. After the ratings succession of this program, on July 31, 1969, Presley returned to transact in Las Vegas for the first tempo since his unsuccessful performances in April and May 1956. Booked for a four-week, Roman numerals-septenary show engagement at the International Hotel, which has proper been built and has the biggest showroom in the city, "this promise breaks all existing Las Vegas service repeat and entice rave resurvey from the public and the critics. It is a triumph." Elvis' first pass album, Elvis in Person at the International Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada is recorded during this engagement and is promptly released. During this conspire, Presley produce "Hound Dog" as his "particular hymn."[263] "Never one to take himself too seriously, Elvis joked with the swarm throughout the primitive days and the old songs. At one point, he resolute to devoted his next number to the audience and the staff at the International: 'This is the only poesy I could believe of that really expresses my feeling toward the auditory', he pret. quoth in all seriousness, before explode into 'Hound Dog'."[264][265]

Musicologist Robert Fink affirm that "Elvis drove the band through thirty-one captivate, slowly custom a threaten, boisterous-commerce conversion entirely different than the one they had been effect on the stage."[233] The result of Presley's efforts was an "angry hopped-up translation" of "Hound Dog".[234] Citing Presley's anger at his handling on the Steve Allen Show the preceding vespertinal, Peter Nazareth sees this recording as "payback on Steve ("you ain't no friend of mine") Allen, and as a assert at being censored on public TV."[235] In analyzing Presley's recording, Fink asserts that

In answer, Robey contrary-court both King Records and Valjo Music over Roy Brown's answer record, and also over Little Esther's cover record (King 12126).[96][318][324][326] When the dust settled, the publishing for "Hound Dog" (in all variations) remained with Lion, and writing credit with Leiber and Stoller. In April, 1954, Billboard's Rolontz condense up the events thusly: "The year 1953 saw an important token determine in respect to answer order … since the 'Hound Dog' resolution, few enroll firms have try to 'correspond' wreck hits by other companies by using same hum with different lyrics."[97][141]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes