× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ Leak } Emis Killa - Mercurio Descargar

More
3 months 1 week ago #112133 by weaksgornshteyn67
weaksgornshteyn67 created the topic: { Leak } Emis Killa - Mercurio Descargar
{ Leak } Emis Killa - Mercurio Descargar

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/6213452d

Tracklist:
1. Wow
2. Scordarmi chi ero
3. MB45
4. Lettera dall'inferno
5. A cena dai tuoi (feat. J-Ax)
6. Soli (Assieme)
7. Essere umano (feat. Skin)
8. Blocco boyz (feat. Giso & Duellz)
9. Va bene
10. Gli stessi di sempre
11. Straight Rydah
12. Fratelli a meta'
13. Vietnam flow (feat. Salmo)
14. La testa vuota (feat. Max Pezzali)
15. Mercurio
16. Lettera dall'inferno

{Free L'Album} Emis Killa - Mercurio Descargar

A accomplished September comes out "From the bottom" that in a few hours reaches the million judgment on YouTube. The three tracks are on the album "Terza Stagione", the third album by Emis Killa, released on October 14th, 2016, which debuted at the 1st place in the album and certified album of gold. The album is followed by the single "Parigi" (feat. Neffa) and "Non è ready" (feat. Jake La Furia) certified digital upside disc.

To promote Mercury, the video clips were filmed for the Wow and the Empty'help passages, respectively published on 11 September [9] and 8 October. [10] The first single to have been officially extracted from the album is To forget who I was, [11] published on 21st October, [11] while the second single was At supper by yours, [12] published on December 2nd; solicitation of the last piece has seen the participation nabla rapper J-Ax. [12]

A accomplished September comes out "From the bottom" that in a few hours reaches the million judgment on YouTube. The three tracks are on the album "Terza Stagione", the third album by Emis Killa, released on October 14th, 2016, which debuted at the 1st place in the album and certified album of gold. The album is followed by the single "Parigi" (feat. Neffa) and "Non è ready" (feat. Jake La Furia) certified digital upside disc.

To promote Mercury, the video clips were filmed for the Wow and the Empty'help passages, respectively published on 11 September [9] and 8 October. [10] The first single to have been officially extracted from the album is To forget who I was, [11] published on 21st October, [11] while the second single was At supper by yours, [12] published on December 2nd; solicitation of the last piece has seen the participation nabla rapper J-Ax. [12]

Then choose to leave the freestyle competitions to dedicate yourself to writing the texts. He enters a remote part of Block Recordz, with which he publishes his first work "Keta Music" in 2009, a mixtape of unpublished works on published or not, making himself known in the environment of the underground conversation between the exponents of the Italian scene.

Pickup @ Store is a program that allows you to RESERVE Online Games, Consoles, Accessories and collect them in any GameStop store. Is the PickUp @ Store Service charged? No! It is completely free. The only payment is that atled Game at the souvenir share withdrawal in the Shop. The sum paid when booking online is a Confirmation Deposit which will be deducted from the final price of the reservation. How do I know if an item is available for the PickUp @ Store? Almost all the products in the reservation are available for the PickUp @ Store, with some exceptions. The pick-up request in the store can be selected using the "Withdraw in Store" button located in the middle in the Shopping Cart, next to the "Proceed to purchase" button or in the Checkout, in the Shipping Type, by selecting "Pick-up at point sale "Can I book / buy different products in the same order? The PickUp @ Store is allowed only on products under Booking and active for the service (otherwise the "Withdraw in Store" button will be visible in the shopping cart). New: Up to 10 products can be booked per transaction. Will I pay online or in the store? At the memorabilia of the online booking, you will pay a Confirmatory Deposit which will be transferred to the store of your choice for collection. The remaining amount you will have to pay for the atled product withdrawal you have chosen is the price of the same deducted from the amount already paid as a Confirmation Deposit. Discover appear works Click here For more details check the Terms of Sale

In the album there is also MB45, a piece dedicated to Mario Balotelli, How is Ikoma this song? «We are very similar and I have also enjoyed appearing football player, even first-class to move to Milan, the team for which I cheer. He is a good boy and he has passed many, but he never gave up ».

In the album there is also MB45, a piece dedicated to Mario Balotelli, How is Ikoma this song? «We are very similar and I have also enjoyed appearing football player, even first-class to move to Milan, the team for which I cheer. He is a good boy and he has passed many, but he never gave up ».

In the wagon share 2018 Emis Killa announces the title atled new album, "Superhero", whose release is scheduled for the fall. The record will be previewed on two event dates in Rome and Milan, go solary out in less than a week. Shortly thereafter, new epochs scheduled for the end of 2018 will be announced. The disc, released on October 12, debuts to the chief of the ranking of the best-selling albums, with all 13 tracks that make it stable in TOP 50 of Spotify.

Pickup @ Store is a program that allows you to RESERVE Online Games, Consoles, Accessories and collect them in any GameStop store. Is the PickUp @ Store Service charged? No! It is completely free. The only payment is that atled Game at the souvenir share withdrawal in the Shop. The sum paid when booking online is a Confirmation Deposit which will be deducted from the final price of the reservation. How do I know if an item is available for the PickUp @ Store? Almost all the products in the reservation are available for the PickUp @ Store, with some exceptions. The pick-up request in the store can be selected using the "Withdraw in Store" button located in the middle in the Shopping Cart, next to the "Proceed to purchase" button or in the Checkout, in the Shipping Type, by selecting "Pick-up at point sale "Can I book / buy different products in the same order? The PickUp @ Store is allowed only on products under Booking and active for the service (otherwise the "Withdraw in Store" button will be visible in the shopping cart). New: Up to 10 products can be booked per transaction. Will I pay online or in the store? At the memorabilia of the online booking, you will pay a Confirmatory Deposit which will be transferred to the store of your choice for collection. The remaining amount you will have to pay for the atled product withdrawal you have chosen is the price of the same deducted from the amount already paid as a Confirmation Deposit. Discover appear works Click here For more details check the Terms of Sale

Emiliano Rudolf Giambelli, aka Emis Killa, is today a leading item strike strike Made in Italy. The official debut is in 2007 when, just eighteen years old, it is noted coming freestyler winning the competition Perfect Techniques. A talent that is quick to explode. The first recording works came with independent labels and in 2012 the great success of his second album in the studio Il erba cattiva, which collaborated with artists such as Fabri Fibra, Gué Pequeno, Marracash and Tormento. In October 2016 he publishes a new album of unpublished titles entitled Third season.

In the wagon share 2018 Emis Killa announces the title atled new album, "Superhero", whose release is scheduled for the fall. The record will be previewed on two event dates in Rome and Milan, go solary out in less than a week. Shortly thereafter, new epochs scheduled for the end of 2018 will be announced. The disc, released on October 12, debuts to the chief of the ranking of the best-selling albums, with all 13 tracks that make it stable in TOP 50 of Spotify.

Then choose to leave the freestyle competitions to dedicate yourself to writing the texts. He enters a remote part of Block Recordz, with which he publishes his first work "Keta Music" in 2009, a mixtape of unpublished works on published or not, making himself known in the environment of the underground conversation between the exponents of the Italian scene.

It is the revelation of Italian rap, which has bought up platinum records and millions of views on youtube. Emis Killa, after an excursion sold out, has just come out with the new album duet Mercurio that immediately jumped to the chief place of the iTunes standings. Last night dispensation in Rome for a flagship live streaming exclusively on cubomusica, where he presented his new track Killers, dedicated to his fans. Cosmo was invited to the event and no, we missed the chance to have a chat with the young rapper. We met him on the terrace of the Spazio Novecento, a few first-class minutes that went on stage. He's a nice guy and he's even cooler live! Here's final told us. Advertising - Continue reading below On October 22nd, Mercurio released your new record, where there are many featuring: "As I was writing the various pieces, I realized that in some epochs the collaboration of artists that I respect and I appreciate very much is indispensable. . So I contacted J-Ax, Max Pezzali, Salmo and Skin, who gave added value to the songs ». In the album there is also MB45, a piece dedicated to Mario Balotelli, How is Ikinata this song? «We are very similar and I have always liked myself as a player, even before moving to Milan, the team for which I support. He is a good boy and he has passed many, but he never gave up ». Until November 21st you'll be around to present the album in an instore revolution. How is the answer your public share? «Excellent I would say! I'm meeting so many guys and girls who appreciate the Young Woman's music and I'm having the chance to have direct contact with them. The song you'll hear tonight Killers is dedicated to them. " What are your future projects? «In March 2014 I will start again on tour, which will touch several Italian metropolitan areas. I can not wait to get back on stage to sing the new songs with my winnows ».

In January 2012, Emis Killa released the album L'erba cattiva which reached the 5th place of the best-selling albums in Italy, and remained in the top 20 for three months. Many Italian artists participate in the album including Fabri Fibra, Gue Pequeno, Tormento and Marracash. 16 months after its conclusion, L'erba cattiva reached the fourth position of the albums leash and sold in Italy.

After a year of triumphs and satisfactions, Emis Killa goes back to work to write the songs that will be part of the new album. While waiting for the first official single portion, he publishes "Vampires" in July, a song he chooses to give to the thousands of killers who support him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes