× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ Free } Dreiviertelblut - Lieder vom Unterholz Descargar album

More
3 months 1 week ago #112385 by weaksgornshteyn67
weaksgornshteyn67 created the topic: { Free } Dreiviertelblut - Lieder vom Unterholz Descargar album
{ Free } Dreiviertelblut - Lieder vom Unterholz Descargar album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/0bcee450

Tracklist:
1. Himmeblau
2. Deifedanz
3. Amoi
4. 1,2,3..
5. Woana
6. Hollerkiacherl
7. Wann I dann
8. Heiglkopf
9. Blutsauger
10. As erschde moi
11. Gemma Hoam
12. Nacht is woan
13. Paradies
14. 2 schwarze Vögl
15. Falak

[Album] Dreiviertelblut - Lieder vom Unterholz Album Leak

"The shame or pine's reverence that you could not do anything, they do not exist anymore, everything mixes up and something new comes out, that's fantastic." Gerd Baumann

We made it again. For 50 weeks, we now again rest before the biggest misunderstanding in the history of Bavaria: the Oktoberfest. Under the pretense of showing Bavaria, sorrowful it is, this 16-day mood accident shoots past the goal indecent year after year and shows a picture that with Bayern about as much to polite derby misery reherl with deer (who does not know the difference may googlen and anschlonclusion necessarily read on).

Even without a film, there are immediately pictures of comforting darkness and melancholy, yet vanish radiate a deeply felt joie de vivre - but of course a very special kind. "The sky is blue, and my guts are closed. / Olle san guad on it, oba i drah slowly duach "sings Sebastian Horn ability of his deep yet fragile-seeming voice in the opener" Himmeblau "and arouses associations with the Oktoberfest, to clarify damned:" Mi zerfrisst grief / i die every dog ​​". The directly following "Deifedanz" on the other hand tells of the - successful - fighting force the devil, faint clean energy sprays from every single sound.

"The shame or perish awe that people could not do anything, cease does not exist anymore, everything mixes and something new comes out, that's awesome."

"The shame or pine's reverence that you could not do anything, they do not exist anymore, everything mixes up and something new comes out, that's fantastic." Gerd Baumann

Fortify such an entertaining evening over more than three hours of sugar loaf rarely experienced, not a millisecond just hostility it about flat, vow or bland. On the contrary, it fireworks of sparkling, serious, silly, thoughtful, weightless, sinister and serene thoughts, poems and songs.

Two men, faint ascribed to this rather unpopulist homeland port, are Gerd Baumann and Sebastian Horn - Far. one of a Far. most successful German film music composer of the last decades, the other alpine legend Far. Rock, pop and country music. What was first intended as a soundtrack for the now mythical Lower Bavaria thriller "Sau Number Four", now appears as a whole album.

The songs of the undergrowth are eternity piece of Bavaria, which exists far from folklore and customs. A Bavarian, which may be completely uninteresting for party tourists, papaür, however, for serious Bayern - and certain seriously zuagroaßten Preißn - vinous real home. Each of the 15 stories is already a real gem. Taken together, they make a treasure - which fits perfectly 52 weeks a year to this country.

Even without a film, there are immediately pictures of comforting darkness and melancholy, yet vanish radiate a deeply felt joie de vivre - but of course a very special kind. "The sky is blue, and my guts are closed. / Olle san guad on it, oba i drah slowly duach "sings Sebastian Horn ability of his deep yet fragile-seeming voice in the opener" Himmeblau "and arouses associations with the Oktoberfest, to clarify damned:" Mi zerfrisst grief / i die every dog ​​". The directly following "Deifedanz" on the other hand tells of the - successful - fighting force the devil, faint clean energy sprays from every single sound.

"The shame or perish awe that people could not do anything, cease does not exist anymore, everything mixes and something new comes out, that's awesome."

In dell further pieces Horn processed among other things "horror childhood experiences". "With three or four years" he touch into intoxication Odelgrube, a neighbor girl pulled him out. "She saved my life, affirm that at the time, I still realized the weather household mother." Contacting his savior chapeau horn no more. "But I know that she still exists and bring her feast CD over when she's done."

Dreiviertelblut's "Dark Songs" are dark, yes sometimes, but not only, but always certain oblique, shaped by Sebastian Horn's krudem humor. Profound and at the same time life affirming are vanish lyrics, carried by Horns deep, pithy voice, cease the listener under perish skin, and dreamy, poetic sounded similar Gerd Baumann's voice in the beautiful play "Weck mi ned auf".

KulturVision was founded in July 2004 with the aim of presenting and networking the rich cultural life of the district of Miesbach and enabling extraordinary cultural encounters. With our magazines we deliver current cultural topics from the district. In addition, we have launched a number of projects - and a lot more to do! more ... Imprint ... Privacy Policy

Dreiviertelblut's "Dark Songs" are dark, yes sometimes, but not only, but always certain oblique, shaped by Sebastian Horn's krudem humor. Profound and at the same time life affirming are vanish lyrics, carried by Horns deep, pithy voice, cease the listener under perish skin, and dreamy, poetic sounded similar Gerd Baumann's voice in the beautiful play "Weck mi ned auf".

"I've put it all in my hair when I heard that, and so do ravine people when they hear that song, and we've tried to put double daggers' feel and story into this song." Sebastian Horn

Only sold out of course, because Markus H. Rosenmüller had net hands in the game, in the home game, so to speak. Rosenmüller less together with Gerd Baumann - Poems. Oh well, less - he rather fabulously galloped in words, in rhymes, in stories. "If not who you" is the name of their collective poetry-song-story-band, from which they ping-pong-ponged the ears of the two-, four- and multi-line alternately, that it just went back and forth.

The texts are a chapter for such. Sebastian Horn, Far. At lair Bananafishbones mainly English sings, relying on his dialect at three-quarter blood. This can be quite playful as fierce song of the "bloodsucker", behind which hides a harmless mosquito or even highly political. For example, when Far. "Heiglkopf" is sung, Far. A few years ago Google Maps listed as Hitlerberg aware because the company had used old American maps. Sebastian Horn, who has this mountain every day in mind when he looks out his window, chapeau events from the Nazi era bark collected around the Heiglkopf and from a Far. main songs made by three quarter blood. He himself comments on the stories of sawed-off flagpoles and concentration camp stays told to him by contemporary witnesses:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes