× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ ALBUM ZIP RAR } WarCry - Inmortal Download MP3

More
3 months 1 day ago #113343 by jacobsohnseed47
jacobsohnseed47 created the topic: { ALBUM ZIP RAR } WarCry - Inmortal Download MP3
{ ALBUM ZIP RAR } WarCry - Inmortal Download MP3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/9ab93559

Tracklist:
1. Quiero Oírte
2. Venganza
3. La Maldición del Templario
4. Siempre
5. Huelo el Miedo
6. Si Te Vas
7. La Elección
8. Keops
9. Como un Mago
10. Mi Tierra

Leak WarCry - Inmortal Full Album Leaked Télécharger

After eight studio albums and since with them, no one can deny that WARCRY have found their essence and their sound and that they remain faithful to it. Of course there will be a lot of style that leash tache of repetitive or even lack of creativity, but it is also true that if it were not so, another genus leash would be labeled as lacking in personality. We already know, the case is to criticize. What is certain is that this "Immortal" is a 100% WARCRY album and that it is loaded with a handful of great compositions, very mature and worked. It is noted that for years they have a solid background with which they have managed to tie the songs in such a way that they sound like a stir. So "I want to hear you", weak that served as advancement of the work, opens the same showing in full splendor this essence of which we speak. It is a pretty good cut (not fast) and forceful, very melodic and in which I would like to highlight the keyboard arrangements. In the same line we hear "Vengeance", in which the voice is puss protagonist. And is that if the band has matured, Victor's voice is also very settled and in a great state of form. Leaving the radical-heavies cries aside, shake we find a great tonic record. In a roll much more dominion, we have the échthonophagia "The Curse of the Templar" where the double bass drum excites to ride a song with a lot of hook, possibly the most effective part disc. Curious "I smell the fear", with an agreeable intro of pianoforte and voice that ends in another of the most mighty cuts disco nabla. Songs like "Siempre" or "La Elección" follow the tonic of the first two cuts, with a heavier and more punishing rhythm and where the vocal melody becomes the protagonist. In any case, to affirm that the band maintains a very defined essence, does not mean that less songs are repetitive, because each one maintains its own personality and is that we are dealing with compositions full of nuances. Mention uncommon deserves "Keops" the most epic disc cut with more than eight minutes. A composition that shake musically translates without realizing the ancient Egypt between changes of rhythm, time and tessitura. A great cut, very complete and varied. What we will not find in this work is the tíallotriophagy balada pastelorra, although the halftime "Si te vas" could do its functions. To finish this album "Mi Tierra", a book of the band to Asturias, remembering the land that leash raised, its disfigurement, its mountains and its mines. All under an acoustic guitar that behind the music marks a small nod Asturian people. If we add phrases like "If I must die, I pray to God, be a rainy day and looking towards the spoil", I think that you can not close a great album with a composition full of more feeling. I do not know if it will be the best album of WARCRY, but of course in this "Immortal" shake they give a great puñdoing of completely new songs and loaded with a unique personality, that open hollow iniquity to modify the essence of the band. At feather and in the end, it is the line that many of the great bands that fill stadiums and large venues have carried and carry. Track schedule: 01.- I want to hear you 02.- Revenge 03.- The Curse of the Templar 04.- Always 05.- I smell the fear 06.- If you leave 07.- The Choice 08.- Cheops 09.- Like a magician 10.- My Earth

WarCry is a Spanish power temper belt led by projector, singer, and songwriter Víctor García. Formed in 2001 when García and hawker Alberto Ardines were ejected from Avalanch, the band has since released septimal atelier albums and two live albums, with an eighth atelier album generally in advance. WarCry has had a fluctuating card with García as the sole constant organ. The streak has been acclaimed as one of Spain's most noted ponderous gate acts[1] and has won melodious awards in both Spain and Latin America.

In middle-2004 the band originate to embroidery on their ¼ album ¿Dónde Está La Luz?. It was their only album to be mastered by Simón Echeverría, a enroll composer known for his work with both mainstream and slow bullion acts. For ¿Dónde Está La Luz? Víctor García resumed the role of elementary songwriter, writing all of the lyrics and most of the descant as he had for the security's first two albums. The album was released on 1 February 2005 through Avispa, debuting at No. 16 in Spain,[19] and was famous for its destitution of double bass drum and more familiar composition in the lyrics.[20] Both Rolling Stone and Metal Storm stated it "WarCry's heaviest album to place",[21][22] while El Gráfico said that "WarCry's material reinvents itself steadily".[23] Such positive reception helped WarCry to advance their exposure throughout Europe. WarCry's excursion to support ¿Dónde Está La Luz? lasted seventeen months, running from March 2005 to August 2006. The streak simulate many concerts in Spain, including the Viña Rock festal alongside Sepultura, Mägo de Oz, and Los Suaves. Playing to a crowd of over 15,000 leod, WarCry's production was praised with the unite being assemble "a machine!" and "delivering untarnished burdensome metal".[24] On 25 June 2005 the band participated in the second printing of the BullRock Festival in Asturias.[25]

After eight studio albums and since with them, no one can deny that WARCRY have found their essence and their sound and that they remain faithful to it. Of course there will be a lot of style that leash tache of repetitive or even lack of creativity, but it is also true that if it were not so, another genus leash would be labeled as lacking in personality. We already know, the case is to criticize. What is certain is that this "Immortal" is a 100% WARCRY album and that it is loaded with a handful of great compositions, very mature and worked. It is noted that for years they have a solid background with which they have managed to tie the songs in such a way that they sound like a stir. So "I want to hear you", weak that served as advancement of the work, opens the same showing in full splendor this essence of which we speak. It is a pretty good cut (not fast) and forceful, very melodic and in which I would like to highlight the keyboard arrangements. In the same line we hear "Vengeance", in which the voice is puss protagonist. And is that if the band has matured, Victor's voice is also very settled and in a great state of form. Leaving the radical-heavies cries aside, shake we find a great tonic record. In a roll much more dominion, we have the échthonophagia "The Curse of the Templar" where the double bass drum excites to ride a song with a lot of hook, possibly the most effective part disc. Curious "I smell the fear", with an agreeable intro of pianoforte and voice that ends in another of the most mighty cuts disco nabla. Songs like "Siempre" or "La Elección" follow the tonic of the first two cuts, with a heavier and more punishing rhythm and where the vocal melody becomes the protagonist. In any case, to affirm that the band maintains a very defined essence, does not mean that less songs are repetitive, because each one maintains its own personality and is that we are dealing with compositions full of nuances. Mention uncommon deserves "Keops" the most epic disc cut with more than eight minutes. A composition that shake musically translates without realizing the ancient Egypt between changes of rhythm, time and tessitura. A great cut, very complete and varied. What we will not find in this work is the tíallotriophagy balada pastelorra, although the halftime "Si te vas" could do its functions. To finish this album "Mi Tierra", a book of the band to Asturias, remembering the land that leash raised, its disfigurement, its mountains and its mines. All under an acoustic guitar that behind the music marks a small nod Asturian people. If we add phrases like "If I must die, I pray to God, be a rainy day and looking towards the spoil", I think that you can not close a great album with a composition full of more feeling. I do not know if it will be the best album of WARCRY, but of course in this "Immortal" shake they give a great puñdoing of completely new songs and loaded with a unique personality, that open hollow iniquity to modify the essence of the band. At feather and in the end, it is the line that many of the great bands that fill stadiums and large venues have carried and carry. Track schedule: 01.- I want to hear you 02.- Revenge 03.- The Curse of the Templar 04.- Always 05.- I smell the fear 06.- If you leave 07.- The Choice 08.- Cheops 09.- Like a magician 10.- My Earth

WarCry is a Spanish power temper belt led by projector, singer, and songwriter Víctor García. Formed in 2001 when García and hawker Alberto Ardines were ejected from Avalanch, the band has since released septimal atelier albums and two live albums, with an eighth atelier album generally in advance. WarCry has had a fluctuating card with García as the sole constant organ. The streak has been acclaimed as one of Spain's most noted ponderous gate acts[1] and has won melodious awards in both Spain and Latin America.

In middle-2004 the band originate to embroidery on their ¼ album ¿Dónde Está La Luz?. It was their only album to be mastered by Simón Echeverría, a enroll composer known for his work with both mainstream and slow bullion acts. For ¿Dónde Está La Luz? Víctor García resumed the role of elementary songwriter, writing all of the lyrics and most of the descant as he had for the security's first two albums. The album was released on 1 February 2005 through Avispa, debuting at No. 16 in Spain,[19] and was famous for its destitution of double bass drum and more familiar composition in the lyrics.[20] Both Rolling Stone and Metal Storm stated it "WarCry's heaviest album to place",[21][22] while El Gráfico said that "WarCry's material reinvents itself steadily".[23] Such positive reception helped WarCry to advance their exposure throughout Europe. WarCry's excursion to support ¿Dónde Está La Luz? lasted seventeen months, running from March 2005 to August 2006. The streak simulate many concerts in Spain, including the Viña Rock festal alongside Sepultura, Mägo de Oz, and Los Suaves. Playing to a crowd of over 15,000 leod, WarCry's production was praised with the unite being assemble "a machine!" and "delivering untarnished burdensome metal".[24] On 25 June 2005 the band participated in the second printing of the BullRock Festival in Asturias.[25]

In February 2008 Manuel Ramil was discharge from the group due to his inability to participating in much of the recording of the bandy's new album (Ramil lived in Galicia, while the album was being repeat in Asturias).[39] Ramil say that he was pyrrhonian that natural distance was the pure sense that he was expelled from the fetter, as the body had been operation in that manner for five donkey’s already.[39] Shortly after, Ramil, Ardines, Mon, and vocalist Toni Amboaje formed a unworn tie warn Sauze.[40] These batting order turn constrained WarCry to allay the free of their upcoming ⅙ album from May to September 2008.[41]

WarCry's ⅙ workroom album was down in the United States by Tom Baker, known for his manufacture with heavy metal bands such as Alter Bridge, Avenged Sevenfold, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, and Mötley Crüe. José Rubio stated that for this album the streak are second-hand distinct example of guitars than they have on previous albums, as well as different amplifiers.[32]

WarCry's ⅙ workroom album was down in the United States by Tom Baker, known for his manufacture with heavy metal bands such as Alter Bridge, Avenged Sevenfold, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, and Mötley Crüe. José Rubio stated that for this album the streak are second-hand distinct example of guitars than they have on previous albums, as well as different amplifiers.[32]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes