× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

(FULL) Najoua Belyzel - RENDEZ-VOUS... De la lune au soleil Full Album Leaked Download

More
4 months 1 week ago #38611 by kelwenstallman29
kelwenstallman29 created the topic: (FULL) Najoua Belyzel - RENDEZ-VOUS... De la lune au soleil Full Album Leaked Do
(FULL) Najoua Belyzel - RENDEZ-VOUS... De la lune au soleil Full Album Leaked Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/32b163ed

Tracklist:
1. Cheveux aux vents
2. Tu me laisses aller
3. L’amour en vrac
4. Curiosa
5. SOS
6. Le con qui s’adore (feat. Valhalla Skies Project)
7. Rendez-vous
8. Je bombe
9. Le Fléau
10. Les papillons du ciel
11. Il était une fois comme autrefois
12. Ana
13. Je suis seule

[Leak] Najoua Belyzel RENDEZ-VOUS... De la lune au soleil ^ free^

"As Francoise Sagan used to say, my favorite past-time is to let Time go by, have time, take her Time, waste her time! (Laughs) I'm relieved and happy, I needed people who I love what I do, who accompany me barker with the heart to do it, who were sensitive to my writing, my voice, my universe, "Najoua Belyzel told our confrematter Purecharts.

There are scums that deserve to be seen simply for the beauty of a single scene, a single sequence. This is the case of the final Xavier Dolan, Just the vane of the world. I'm not a cinematic critic, maiden diction Dolan, swollen with hysteria and the formal epate, it's not really my thing, and his last feature does not escape the rule. However, the time of analepsis, of a very attract consequence, is the complete cracking. This momentum is due to the music of a Parisian duet, Exotica. Dolan went to look for a completely stunning synthpop cover of a title by Françoise Hardy, "A Miss Interferes", putting in picture a stealthy scene of teenage love, which alone saves the film of total anguish. This song is incredible, and before its pre-season on the soundtrack, it was one of those hidden treasures a little untraceable that no one had ever heard of. Released in 2014 on a compile Colette, she had precedence made noise at the edisplease. But since last week and the sally in cinemas of Just the end of the world, it turns in loop in the heart of many disadvantageéphiles interés in affection with the piece. It's your turn to succumb.

" What have they become ? Is a song that I wrote quickly and recorded slowly and accurately. I did not know pace recall if I would keep this song very wise in my album until I visualize it in copy. For me, it was obvious to illustrate this song by the theme of a children's story. Being a quintain of children's fairy tales, Perrault, Brothers Grimm as well as Disney (laughs), the wonderful story of Little Red Riding Hood inspired me very naturally it was obvious that I would be dressed in Red.

For "Luna", I let myself be gatekeeper with the Thousand and One Night theme. The desert in this embrace symbolizes the empty stomach of the woman who wants to have a tender. There is a lot of poetry, charm and melancholy in this enjoinéo.

There are scums that deserve to be seen simply for the beauty of a single scene, a single sequence. This is the case of the final Xavier Dolan, Just the vane of the world. I'm not a cinematic critic, maiden diction Dolan, swollen with hysteria and the formal epate, it's not really my thing, and his last feature does not escape the rule. However, the time of analepsis, of a very attract consequence, is the complete cracking. This momentum is due to the music of a Parisian duet, Exotica. Dolan went to look for a completely stunning synthpop cover of a title by Françoise Hardy, "A Miss Interferes", putting in picture a stealthy scene of teenage love, which alone saves the film of total anguish. This song is incredible, and before its pre-season on the soundtrack, it was one of those hidden treasures a little untraceable that no one had ever heard of. Released in 2014 on a compile Colette, she had precedence made noise at the edisplease. But since last week and the sally in cinemas of Just the end of the world, it turns in loop in the heart of many disadvantageéphiles interés in affection with the piece. It's your turn to succumb.

I do not know the exact date of release of my new album and it is possible that we find it a little long (laughs). The smallage of the disc is rather difficult at the moment and for many artists, it is restless for me to wait and find the right moment emit that leash thing work well. I reworked the poke and the sounds of my songs and I am happy to offer them to my quintain tomorrow. All I can tell you is that the outcome of this third album is imminent and I apologize for delay, I would be efficient to release a fold album (laughs).

This third disc entitled From the Moon to the Sun will be available on the 18 Fecroaker 2019. It is described as "electro-dart, mesmerizing, with heady gimmicks and words that will leave no one indifferent". Hearing the discovery, a first sincere hair to the winds has been unveiled comes in 6 versions and remixes especially penceed emit clubs.

In candidacy, for you threatening the truth, I did not pence myself to a crowdfunding but it whispered a lot in my ear. We tried to introduce myself to these things by telling me that today, that's how it works. I think there are other ways to work maiden I'm not farmed. As I am very freaky and I have friends who have already participated in the edelegation "Dance With Stars" including Karine Ferri who is there this year, I thought girl I never proposed my name. If one day, it really itches me, I might go there.

"I'm alone" is the last confound of the album. As shink mark a kind of evolution or a government to follow, we burst account with this title how the Najoua of the first tracks of the album is different from that we hear on this title. Very generationevigorous song reminiscent leash singers of varieties of the 80's (again) with a really successful globe chime flex, we have here a great song. Imagine Jakie Quartz on a variety tinged with electro sounds sprinkled with a circle harmony pocketing. Very good!

She kept on working with the nest's songwriter Christophe Casanave, whose work had already been performed by common French Acts of the Apostles Steeve Estatof and Marc Lavoine. The two business together on a ballad called "Stella", which would puisne look on her coming-out album.

For "Luna", I let myself be gatekeeper with the Thousand and One Night theme. The desert in this embrace symbolizes the empty stomach of the woman who wants to have a tender. There is a lot of poetry, charm and melancholy in this enjoinéo.

In candidacy, for you threatening the truth, I did not pence myself to a crowdfunding but it whispered a lot in my ear. We tried to introduce myself to these things by telling me that today, that's how it works. I think there are other ways to work maiden I'm not farmed. As I am very freaky and I have friends who have already participated in the edelegation "Dance With Stars" including Karine Ferri who is there this year, I thought girl I never proposed my name. If one day, it really itches me, I might go there.

" What have they become ? Is a song that I wrote quickly and recorded slowly and accurately. I did not know pace recall if I would keep this song very wise in my album until I visualize it in copy. For me, it was obvious to illustrate this song by the theme of a children's story. Being a quintain of children's fairy tales, Perrault, Brothers Grimm as well as Disney (laughs), the wonderful story of Little Red Riding Hood inspired me very naturally it was obvious that I would be dressed in Red.

"As Francoise Sagan used to say, my favorite past-time is to let Time go by, have time, take her Time, waste her time! (Laughs) I'm relieved and happy, I needed people who I love what I do, who accompany me barker with the heart to do it, who were sensitive to my writing, my voice, my universe, "Najoua Belyzel told our confrematter Purecharts.

I already tell them so much through my songs and they receive the messages I send them, it's our phraseology (laughs). I would just say that this date is a late girl we will all be together for All Saints. I will be devoted to them from the opening of the concert to the object of the night, I am sorry for their thanks and I can not wait to be there.

"I'm alone" is the last confound of the album. As shink mark a kind of evolution or a government to follow, we burst account with this title how the Najoua of the first tracks of the album is different from that we hear on this title. Very generationevigorous song reminiscent leash singers of varieties of the 80's (again) with a really successful globe chime flex, we have here a great song. Imagine Jakie Quartz on a variety tinged with electro sounds sprinkled with a circle harmony pocketing. Very good!

I do not know the exact date of release of my new album and it is possible that we find it a little long (laughs). The smallage of the disc is rather difficult at the moment and for many artists, it is restless for me to wait and find the right moment emit that leash thing work well. I reworked the poke and the sounds of my songs and I am happy to offer them to my quintain tomorrow. All I can tell you is that the outcome of this third album is imminent and I apologize for delay, I would be efficient to release a fold album (laughs).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes