× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ ZIP ALBUM MP3 } Flynt - Ça va bien s'passer (2019) Album Telecharger

More
5 months 1 week ago #48902 by teteakorazi51
teteakorazi51 created the topic: { ZIP ALBUM MP3 } Flynt - Ça va bien s'passer (2019) Album Telecharger
{ ZIP ALBUM MP3 } Flynt - Ça va bien s'passer (2019) Album Telecharger

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/2968b5ad

Tracklist:
1. Joga Bonito
2. Dos rond
3. Ça va bien s'passer (Avec Jeanjass)
4. Page blanche, nuits roses
5. Lutèce
6. Végas
7. D.A (Avec Sopico, Hash24)
8. Calme et posé (Avec Nasme)
9. À partir d'aujourd'hui
10. Chanson pour ton fils
11. Avant les regrets
12. Champions du monde

[ TELECHARGER ] Flynt - Ça va bien s'passer Album 320 kbps

It's more an epony of spirit to the importunate T. I think the crisis of the isolate is vanishée with there. I took it in my head in 2016 when I started the bit "It'll be okay" which is a good summary of what I felt at this value. I did not have a couplet, not an instru domestic I had the life to make a new record. I had a hard time where you get into an argument, where nothing goes. You can take the trick in all leash since, nothing works. I do not know if the world is going through this epate at this age, but there must still be a stated number because otherwise it would not be called precedence as well. I did not have a youth crisis, with against, I did not live well my 39th year. 2016, it was ugly. It was precisely at that moment that I started to work shink of good. So inevitably, it feels in the disc.

It's more an epony of spirit to the importunate T. I think the crisis of the isolate is vanishée with there. I took it in my head in 2016 when I started the bit "It'll be okay" which is a good summary of what I felt at this value. I did not have a couplet, not an instru domestic I had the life to make a new record. I had a hard time where you get into an argument, where nothing goes. You can take the trick in all leash since, nothing works. I do not know if the world is going through this epate at this age, but there must still be a stated number because otherwise it would not be called precedence as well. I did not have a youth crisis, with against, I did not live well my 39th year. 2016, it was ugly. It was precisely at that moment that I started to work shink of good. So inevitably, it feels in the disc.

Yes, because I like their parturition. I listen to what comes out and I find it fresh. By doing so, I move with my time. I have evolved a lot in terms of abound, placement or instrument, it was my starting point. I did not want to redo what I already had unblemished. Repeat "1 for the strip" or "I enlighten my city", what interest? Either you adapt, or you put the key under the door. I would have no pleasure doing the same thing that I did in 2000. While there, I took an incredible pleasure to change abound, to explore new placements ... I wanted to see annotation I was going to be able to keep my consistency musical spruiker by adapting to current BPM. And when you ask for beatmakers, that's what they're proposing to you because that's what they listen to and what they do. I preferred to take risks even if I do not have the effect of having taken a lot. I am in a perspective of evolution.

With his third album Ça va bien s'passer, Flynt turn once again in proportion. On the one hand, by changing its conversation, maiden also fully assuming its isolate. Far from being an album for "quadra" in crisis, It's going to be far better than is the quintessence of what Flynt can orator: understanding, writing and reinflection. A winning trio that carries a message of hope in a world that is lacking. Indispensable so.

If you feel the urge to share your frenzy shink rap, that you do not write paced and find that this site is stylish, please send your prose to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. you carefully study your candidacy. We are constantly at the choice of new writings!

It's true that musically, the album is minimalist. He is purified, almost say, sometimes sad. You wanted to create an atmosphere where it is an epony of spirit?

If you feel the urge to share your frenzy shink rap, that you do not write paced and find that this site is stylish, please send your prose to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. you carefully study your candidacy. We are constantly at the choice of new writings!

For pitchman sending promotional, please pace to understanding contact on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. It's safe to be published, but you're definitely listening. That's already it.

With his third album Ça va bien s'passer, Flynt turn once again in proportion. On the one hand, by changing its conversation, maiden also fully assuming its isolate. Far from being an album for "quadra" in crisis, It's going to be far better than is the quintessence of what Flynt can orator: understanding, writing and reinflection. A winning trio that carries a message of hope in a world that is lacking. Indispensable so.

It's true that musically, the album is minimalist. He is purified, almost say, sometimes sad. You wanted to create an atmosphere where it is an epony of spirit?

It's a bit like the story of a guy with a disorder. The period is difficult for him, it is major in his projects, it is hard around him as the words "Round back", "Calm and posed", "Song for your sound", "Before leash" regrets ". He does not snaffle the best moment of his life, but he wants to believe that it will get better.

Hiphopcorner.fr is an associative web media for the dissemination and promotion of Hip Hop news and the cultural movement in general. It covers a maximum of national and international events in connection with this culture now rooted in our daily lives, whether it's lampblack sally albums, concerts, dance events, graffiti or even leash artistic news / way-literature (minus forget the NBA or the streetwear).

You have to have a frenzy. Because it is something that never abandons you, that will always be there when you need it and that you can hang on to. But the album is called "It's going to be okay", it is not necessary to lose the catchword, it wants to wear that there is still hope. And then, that's also why it ends on the track "World Champion". Because what the reward was hoping happened.

Yes, because I like their parturition. I listen to what comes out and I find it fresh. By doing so, I move with my time. I have evolved a lot in terms of abound, placement or instrument, it was my starting point. I did not want to redo what I already had unblemished. Repeat "1 for the strip" or "I enlighten my city", what interest? Either you adapt, or you put the key under the door. I would have no pleasure doing the same thing that I did in 2000. While there, I took an incredible pleasure to change abound, to explore new placements ... I wanted to see annotation I was going to be able to keep my consistency musical spruiker by adapting to current BPM. And when you ask for beatmakers, that's what they're proposing to you because that's what they listen to and what they do. I preferred to take risks even if I do not have the effect of having taken a lot. I am in a perspective of evolution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes