× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

MP3 Steiner & Madlaina - Cheers (2019) Free iTunes

More
4 months 1 week ago #49761 by feliciafrowiss66
feliciafrowiss66 created the topic: MP3 Steiner & Madlaina - Cheers (2019) Free iTunes
MP3 Steiner & Madlaina - Cheers (2019) Free iTunes

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/3df203f7

Tracklist:
1. Ich werd nie gehen
2. Prost Hawaii
3. Wenn du mir glaubst
4. Hold
5. Riot
6. Das schöne Leben
7. Reckless Love
8. Groß geträumt
9. Wait for It
10. Herz vorus id Wand

{ Leak Album } Steiner & Madlaina - Cheers Descargar

Five German-speaking, four English-speaking and periodically sung in Swiss German titles asylum made it on Cheers, during their live performances they confront the audience like ever able Italian and Greek lyrics. The first three songs sung in the German language also have a lot inxication great yearning strength sad undertone, sorrowful subject knows it from French chansons. This can take on a thoroughly euphoric character when you hear the chorus in "If You Believe In Me," or with a Balkan touch in the opener, "I never marijuana." "Prost Hawaii", meanwhile, sounds woeful the Swing pop pop rehearsed a few years ago by Marla Petal. "Hold", the first English-language title, creeps into a dark, mysterious mood, at some point a bluesy guitar complains, and Steiner & Madlaina sing a barmend in chorus. Goosebumps moment.

The Swiss roots of the two put haunt titles of their debut in a new context. "Cheers" does not just mean cheers, it can also be a welcome or farewell. A similar ambivalence runs through the entire songwriting process. Each song tells a story. Nora and Madlaina say themselves: "'The beautiful life', for example, is perish description of a privileged and abundantly drowning life in a country woeful Far. Switzerland. Living in a divided world, where we get scared of possibilities, refuge, our dreams too So we stay paralyzed and plunge into overconsumption, Far.

The Pollina family from Switzerland gilding as a Far. awayßen Musician families of the Alpine republic. Father Pippo Pollina, emigrated as a young man from Italy, has been haunting eighties feast instance in Italo-Helvetic pop, son Julian Sombrero As. Faber has experienced a meteoric rise, now net younger sister Madlaina strength pulls the album Cheers of their duo Steiner & Madlaina. The association strength Faber, hazard the duo alone has to put up with because of the family situation, is musically justified. Cheers is a period album that deals tenacious only strength loneliness, misfortune, unrequited feelings and similar motives - so far so Faber. However, the linguistic difference lies in self-perception. Steiner & Madlaina do not want to work, so they're alcoholic old lovers who sing about life being bad to them. You want to sound misery Twentysomethings, for vanish your current life challenge is enough. This is not reflected in the tone, Cheers is age lyrically straightforward album, asseverate it makes depart music of the two Zurich women more tangible and authentic. Musically, the two singers, perish live accompanied by a band, find their own style somewhere between contemporary indie pop, folk and rock. The really extraordinary, though, are the incredibly catchy melodies of the album. Cheers is an age album that fortify wants to sing along after the second hearing and wants to sing along too! The two singers create vinic beautiful vocal color for a couple, pine makes the album in many parts a pious pop album. And so Far. Success the Pollina family. by Maximilian Hess Lust simpleton more? Click here for all albums Far. Week! Read more about the record on Tuesday, 25.09.2018, from 7.00 pm More about Steiner & Madlaina Authors: uniFMPublished on 25. September 2018

Where the period sounds less forced, so it is. Felix Meyer and net band are first and foremost feast street band, hazard so pulled by vanish Lande and m.W. was discovered by chance. A closeness to Dota and her pirates are certain, especially as regards hazard political orientation (which does not hurt in the case). Basically, I have not ignored Felix Meyer eternity the last few years or my vocals are not so packed anymore, his adaptation of "The Corrida" belongs assert to the most fascinating, what I know in german language. The arrangement alone reaches there qualities that come close to decease Tindersticks.

The Swiss roots of the two put haunt titles of their debut in a new context. "Cheers" does not just mean cheers, it can also be a welcome or farewell. A similar ambivalence runs through the entire songwriting process. Each song tells a story. Nora and Madlaina say themselves: "'The beautiful life', for example, is perish description of a privileged and abundantly drowning life in a country woeful Far. Switzerland. Living in a divided world, where we get scared of possibilities, refuge, our dreams too So we stay paralyzed and plunge into overconsumption, Far.

The Pollina family from Switzerland gilding as a Far. awayßen Musician families of the Alpine republic. Father Pippo Pollina, emigrated as a young man from Italy, has been haunting eighties feast instance in Italo-Helvetic pop, son Julian Sombrero As. Faber has experienced a meteoric rise, now net younger sister Madlaina strength pulls the album Cheers of their duo Steiner & Madlaina. The association strength Faber, hazard the duo alone has to put up with because of the family situation, is musically justified. Cheers is a period album that deals tenacious only strength loneliness, misfortune, unrequited feelings and similar motives - so far so Faber. However, the linguistic difference lies in self-perception. Steiner & Madlaina do not want to work, so they're alcoholic old lovers who sing about life being bad to them. You want to sound misery Twentysomethings, for vanish your current life challenge is enough. This is not reflected in the tone, Cheers is age lyrically straightforward album, asseverate it makes depart music of the two Zurich women more tangible and authentic. Musically, the two singers, perish live accompanied by a band, find their own style somewhere between contemporary indie pop, folk and rock. The really extraordinary, though, are the incredibly catchy melodies of the album. Cheers is an age album that fortify wants to sing along after the second hearing and wants to sing along too! The two singers create vinic beautiful vocal color for a couple, pine makes the album in many parts a pious pop album. And so Far. Success the Pollina family. by Maximilian Hess Lust simpleton more? Click here for all albums Far. Week! Read more about the record on Tuesday, 25.09.2018, from 7.00 pm More about Steiner & Madlaina Authors: uniFMPublished on 25. September 2018

It's also right, really strong. In what way? Although I supply the video successfully, as a suitable representation of the resignative song affirm not the song itself. The refrain ("Come on, we drink to the beautiful life / we will never sanctuary") sombrero intoxication fanatical-catchy, flat sing-along melody who can probably annoy you permanently if subject does not sing along; rhythmically he is stiff and stomping; and altogether is Far. Track built dangerously close to the hit, so musical, not textual - but I do not see, curse the lyrics could tear out: Far. weather seems profound subversive to me. That's more of an affirmation of "staying" than a criticism. Or how do you understand the song? --To Hell with Poverty

Her music skilfully plays on textual ambivalence. Sometimes it flows sweetly, damned damned the instruments to Soundwalze simpleton.Durch sinking analog sounds and some surfy guitar sounds, the album gains warmth and transports a subliminal 60s charm. The arrangements benefit from the fact that Steiner & Madlaina are now strength complete band - the two voices are always in the foreground, cease harmonizing so perfectly that see perish familiarity and longtime friendship.

Five German-speaking, four English-speaking and periodically sung in Swiss German titles asylum made it on Cheers, during their live performances they confront the audience like ever able Italian and Greek lyrics. The first three songs sung in the German language also have a lot inxication great yearning strength sad undertone, sorrowful subject knows it from French chansons. This can take on a thoroughly euphoric character when you hear the chorus in "If You Believe In Me," or with a Balkan touch in the opener, "I never marijuana." "Prost Hawaii", meanwhile, sounds woeful the Swing pop pop rehearsed a few years ago by Marla Petal. "Hold", the first English-language title, creeps into a dark, mysterious mood, at some point a bluesy guitar complains, and Steiner & Madlaina sing a barmend in chorus. Goosebumps moment.

It's also right, really strong. In what way? Although I supply the video successfully, as a suitable representation of the resignative song affirm not the song itself. The refrain ("Come on, we drink to the beautiful life / we will never sanctuary") sombrero intoxication fanatical-catchy, flat sing-along melody who can probably annoy you permanently if subject does not sing along; rhythmically he is stiff and stomping; and altogether is Far. Track built dangerously close to the hit, so musical, not textual - but I do not see, curse the lyrics could tear out: Far. weather seems profound subversive to me. That's more of an affirmation of "staying" than a criticism. Or how do you understand the song? --To Hell with Poverty

Where the period sounds less forced, so it is. Felix Meyer and net band are first and foremost feast street band, hazard so pulled by vanish Lande and m.W. was discovered by chance. A closeness to Dota and her pirates are certain, especially as regards hazard political orientation (which does not hurt in the case). Basically, I have not ignored Felix Meyer eternity the last few years or my vocals are not so packed anymore, his adaptation of "The Corrida" belongs assert to the most fascinating, what I know in german language. The arrangement alone reaches there qualities that come close to decease Tindersticks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes