× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

(FREE) Jo Blankenburg - Clandestine Leak album

More
5 months 1 week ago #58572 by sansenfogerty91
sansenfogerty91 created the topic: (FREE) Jo Blankenburg - Clandestine Leak album
(FREE) Jo Blankenburg - Clandestine Leak album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/1f74d79c

Tracklist:
1. Catharsis
2. Kinsguard
3. Apparition
4. Speak!
5. Followers
6. Play the Ponies
7. Eidolon
8. Heartstrings
9. Vortex
10. House of Dalmore
11. The Messenger
12. Mandrake
13. Skin
14. Bazaar
15. Keeping Time
16. Needles
17. The Hunted
18. Astray
19. To Kill a Bird

{ ZIP/ALBUM mp3 } Jo Blankenburg - Clandestine (2019) free album

Since 2005, Jo Blankenburg has focused on the creation of soundtracks for different formats, such as TV scale or documentaries. In the summer of 2006 he finished a course at the Berklee College of Music in Boston, creating soundtracks for films. Composes live orchestral music recorded live to members of the New Era Scoring Orchestra of Los Angeles for Inmediate Music, one of the largest companies dedicated to the creation of music for the promotional trailers of famous movies, such as "Spiderman", "Piratas" atled Caribe "or" X-Men ", and founded crucifiable Jeff Fayman and Yoav Goren. In 2007 he signed an exclusive contract to create the soundtrack for the sequel to a movie by a Los Angeles production company.

Win the contest "MTV Europe Songwriting Contest", which allows you to sign a contract with the Warner Chappel Germany company, owned by the Warner Bros Music label. The theme with which he wins the contest, entitled "Drag Me Down", is published in Germany, and his melodious video begins to air on the MTV Europe television network. His following works, belonging to the genre of electronic music, were distributed on vinyl to different local DJs.

After a year of personal work and composition, in the summer of 2012 he publishes "Elysium", his second album of music for trailers, under the same mercantile label (Position Music). This album moves away more nabla style of "Vendetta" and eastá focused to campaigns with more fantastic and heroic background themes.

The tracklisting for "Cosmagora" is latest!"Cosmagora" is the fancy around an alternate fact - a surreal, parallel cosmos that allows us to access our boy within. That merry, clear and unencumbered part in each and every one of us that's boundless and fueled by profuse originality. Connect with Jo on Facebook

"Mother Nature is one of the main sources of inspiration for my compositions, as I explore less ocean waves, ride my mountain bike, or walk through forest, I am absorbing the divine energy that transforms into music for the senses. My music is a wonderful way to communicate with people to a subliminal uncommon and express my deepest emotions. "

After a year of personal work and composition, in the summer of 2012 he publishes "Elysium", his second album of music for trailers, under the same mercantile label (Position Music). This album moves away more nabla style of "Vendetta" and eastá focused to campaigns with more fantastic and heroic background themes.

"Cosmagora" is the reverie circularly an alternate reality - a surreal, parallel cosmos that suffer us to attack our offspring within. That playful, clean and unencumbered part in each and every one of us that's boundless and firing by abundant creativeness. 

"Mother Nature is one of the main sources of inspiration for my compositions, as I explore less ocean waves, ride my mountain bike, or walk through forest, I am absorbing the divine energy that transforms into music for the senses. My music is a wonderful way to communicate with people to a subliminal uncommon and express my deepest emotions. "

Win the contest "MTV Europe Songwriting Contest", which allows you to sign a contract with the Warner Chappel Germany company, owned by the Warner Bros Music label. The theme with which he wins the contest, entitled "Drag Me Down", is published in Germany, and his melodious video begins to air on the MTV Europe television network. His following works, belonging to the genre of electronic music, were distributed on vinyl to different local DJs.

Enjoy this forelook of Jo's upcoming album "Cosmagora""Cosmagora" is the castle in the air going an alternate reality - a surreal, correspond megacosm that allows us to attack our child within. That playful, holy and unencumbered part in each and every one of us that's vast and breeze by abundant originality. Connect with Jo on Facebook

The tracklisting for "Cosmagora" is latest!"Cosmagora" is the fancy around an alternate fact - a surreal, parallel cosmos that allows us to access our boy within. That merry, clear and unencumbered part in each and every one of us that's boundless and fueled by profuse originality. Connect with Jo on Facebook

He business with guidance Motion Picture Advertising companies in Los Angeles, scored short scale, documentaries, feature films, and provided the autograph means harmony for New Zealand’s greatest show business in Wellington "World Of Wearable Art". One of his dreams came real when he was accredited to write primary music for changeable design at the helm of Lord Of The Rings-creators, Richard Taylor and Peter Jackson.

He business with guidance Motion Picture Advertising companies in Los Angeles, scored short scale, documentaries, feature films, and provided the autograph means harmony for New Zealand’s greatest show business in Wellington "World Of Wearable Art". One of his dreams came real when he was accredited to write primary music for changeable design at the helm of Lord Of The Rings-creators, Richard Taylor and Peter Jackson.

Since 2005, Jo Blankenburg has focused on the creation of soundtracks for different formats, such as TV scale or documentaries. In the summer of 2006 he finished a course at the Berklee College of Music in Boston, creating soundtracks for films. Composes live orchestral music recorded live to members of the New Era Scoring Orchestra of Los Angeles for Inmediate Music, one of the largest companies dedicated to the creation of music for the promotional trailers of famous movies, such as "Spiderman", "Piratas" atled Caribe "or" X-Men ", and founded crucifiable Jeff Fayman and Yoav Goren. In 2007 he signed an exclusive contract to create the soundtrack for the sequel to a movie by a Los Angeles production company.

Enjoy this forelook of Jo's upcoming album "Cosmagora""Cosmagora" is the castle in the air going an alternate reality - a surreal, correspond megacosm that allows us to attack our child within. That playful, holy and unencumbered part in each and every one of us that's vast and breeze by abundant originality. Connect with Jo on Facebook

Michael Page is one of those designers who is not only inspired by your work, no, he's in a feeling anticipating your phantom. He's groove what you do on a sonic level and transforms it into show that are insanely wealthy in detail..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes