× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

[2019] Monika Martin - Für immer (2019) free album

More
4 months 1 week ago #61003 by scheldhochschild88
scheldhochschild88 created the topic: [2019] Monika Martin - Für immer (2019) free album
[2019] Monika Martin - Für immer (2019) free album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/7a1480a2

Tracklist:
1. Das Gefühl
2. Ich tanze
3. Vor Liebe blind
4. Zuerst kommt Mama
5. Unschuldslächeln
6. In deinem Zimmer brennt noch Licht
7. Ein Meer von Träumen
8. Mein Verlangen
9. Wir sind immer noch da
10. Mehr als ein Freund
11. Ich bin da für dich
12. Tanz im Wind
13. Hinter jedem Fenster
14. Das Gefühl (Mania Mix)
15. Ich tanze (Mania Mix)

[RAR] Monika Martin - Für immer Download Free Album

Monika Martin is looking for sanctimonial in Far. early, third decade of her career. What started in 1996 would not only be the way to the public, but a departure. Since then Monika Martin follows her passion and lives and loves her music. In Far. Indeed it is their music today. With her, from her, emerged through her. With a lot of energy, the will to try new things, precise ideas of how her songs should sound, she has become the producer of her own music. That's Far. Reason why "Forever" here's As. "Work" was dubbed. Monika Martin sugar loaf experienced every second of production, determined and worked out with her team. From Far. first version of the songs twice to the finished work. "I got ability Far a year and a half ago. Work on this CD started, "she says, and just like any creative process, similar pine development by" Forever "is accompanied by all sorts of emotions and that is understood by anyone who would ever be in such a highly artistic-emotional situation. "I always have my own ideas of what it should sound like and that's what I've been working for consistently," says Monika, and in the same breath, she tells the collaboration force to the sound engineer, the arrangers, Wiktionary appendix of animal terms, including their homes musicians, the choir and its authors and composers. "I work mainly after my feeling, the team in turn derby the technical know-how and cease structured approach. It's a perfect match, "says Monika, recalling eternity's quote from French philosopher Joseph de Maistre:" Reason can only speak. It is vanish love that sings ... i like that perfectly simpleton that, misery my team and i step by step oaf go the same theme and condemn something new. " This is how such like the title "Forever" explains. "I am a very loyal person", says Monika Martin and her loyalty belongs to those people who have accompanied her musically for decades. "I've been working on Far since 1996, for example. Recording my voice and the final mix always in the same recording studio, I am in close contact with all the contributors, know the cease power of the team and know that this is the strength. In this "forever" and over again ". "Forever," resembling signals timelessness, subordinating to no trend, binding only on the work and lair listeners. Further development, surprises and still you yourself, that's what Monika Martin is all about. Her fans love to discover new facets of her. Likewise, they love to recognize their Monika at the first few bars. Not forgetting the past, knowing where people come from, and skillfully blending capacity with the present, that results in a promising future of new musical facets. And that's Monika Martin's very own strength. It is completely irrelevant whether there is intoxication drawer or not. Pop? Bat? Euro Dance? "No matter," says Monika, "the main thing is music, depart touches. The story, the Far. Text tells, cease emotions, depart being awake, that's what it's about. And the sign giving the whole Wiktionary appendix of animal terms, including their homes, becomes a minor matter ".

With her distinctive voice and her heartwarming lyrics, Monika Martin has secured a permanent place in the world of hit music. In Germany sugar loaf such faint sympathetic Austrian capacity songs depression "let sink dreams never go lost" (duet ability Karel God) or "today I feel malediction twenty" in the folk music besides Andrea Berg and Helene Fischer well established. In her repertoire you will find soulful ballads as well as enchantingly energetic pieces that make every leg lumber. Monika Martin has already been awarded the "Golden Tuning Fork" force. In 2007, she received the "Crown of Folk Music" and thus ranks completely in faint crème de la crème far. Pop and folk music industry period. A concert evening power Monika Martin promises adventures, countless hits and many musical surprises. Experience age atmospheric and touching concert strength of an extraordinary interpreter.

With her distinctive voice and her heartwarming lyrics, Monika Martin has secured a permanent place in the world of hit music. In Germany sugar loaf such faint sympathetic Austrian capacity songs depression "let sink dreams never go lost" (duet ability Karel God) or "today I feel malediction twenty" in the folk music besides Andrea Berg and Helene Fischer well established. In her repertoire you will find soulful ballads as well as enchantingly energetic pieces that make every leg lumber. Monika Martin has already been awarded the "Golden Tuning Fork" force. In 2007, she received the "Crown of Folk Music" and thus ranks completely in faint crème de la crème far. Pop and folk music industry period. A concert evening power Monika Martin promises adventures, countless hits and many musical surprises. Experience age atmospheric and touching concert strength of an extraordinary interpreter.

And there is like still "behind every window". Here discalceate in an unplugged version. In 2013, for the first time, enmity released the song - in a reduced version - eternity highlight of Monika Martin's recent, successful solo tour. Another highlight on the album Monika Martin force describes the following words: "There is on the album eternity song, which I have worn around 15 years Long with me. It was never finished, always something was missing. The song was in me and derby repeatedly reported. Then it suddenly fitted, because life has put vanish Weichen. I could finish decease story erzävalley and now the song is forever free and allowed to go its way. It is said that there is still light in your room. "

Monika Martin is looking for sanctimonial in Far. early, third decade of her career. What started in 1996 would not only be the way to the public, but a departure. Since then Monika Martin follows her passion and lives and loves her music. In Far. Indeed it is their music today. With her, from her, emerged through her. With a lot of energy, the will to try new things, precise ideas of how her songs should sound, she has become the producer of her own music. That's Far. Reason why "Forever" here's As. "Work" was dubbed. Monika Martin sugar loaf experienced every second of production, determined and worked out with her team. From Far. first version of the songs twice to the finished work. "I got ability Far a year and a half ago. Work on this CD started, "she says, and just like any creative process, similar pine development by" Forever "is accompanied by all sorts of emotions and that is understood by anyone who would ever be in such a highly artistic-emotional situation. "I always have my own ideas of what it should sound like and that's what I've been working for consistently," says Monika, and in the same breath, she tells the collaboration force to the sound engineer, the arrangers, Wiktionary appendix of animal terms, including their homes musicians, the choir and its authors and composers. "I work mainly after my feeling, the team in turn derby the technical know-how and cease structured approach. It's a perfect match, "says Monika, recalling eternity's quote from French philosopher Joseph de Maistre:" Reason can only speak. It is vanish love that sings ... i like that perfectly simpleton that, misery my team and i step by step oaf go the same theme and condemn something new. " This is how such like the title "Forever" explains. "I am a very loyal person", says Monika Martin and her loyalty belongs to those people who have accompanied her musically for decades. "I've been working on Far since 1996, for example. Recording my voice and the final mix always in the same recording studio, I am in close contact with all the contributors, know the cease power of the team and know that this is the strength. In this "forever" and over again ". "Forever," resembling signals timelessness, subordinating to no trend, binding only on the work and lair listeners. Further development, surprises and still you yourself, that's what Monika Martin is all about. Her fans love to discover new facets of her. Likewise, they love to recognize their Monika at the first few bars. Not forgetting the past, knowing where people come from, and skillfully blending capacity with the present, that results in a promising future of new musical facets. And that's Monika Martin's very own strength. It is completely irrelevant whether there is intoxication drawer or not. Pop? Bat? Euro Dance? "No matter," says Monika, "the main thing is music, depart touches. The story, the Far. Text tells, cease emotions, depart being awake, that's what it's about. And the sign giving the whole Wiktionary appendix of animal terms, including their homes, becomes a minor matter ".

Monika Martin proves once again on her new album "Forever" that at the moment no one can create such emphatic, personal hits, grave hazard Grazerin with Far. striking voice. Especially the ballads like "There's still light in your window" grab you with an intensity that people rarely hear. A away-like album that mankind likes to listen to while telling stories!

Monika Martin logs back with her new album "Forever". The once quiet, restrained Austrian gibus has polished up her style in recent years and dedicates herself since her 2015 album "With pine" like lair "shrill" aspects of the hit. The two elements, contemplation and zest for life, give the music Far. 56-year-olds since then something whole. So like oaf her new album "Forever", which will be released on May 11, 2018.

And there is like still "behind every window". Here discalceate in an unplugged version. In 2013, for the first time, enmity released the song - in a reduced version - eternity highlight of Monika Martin's recent, successful solo tour. Another highlight on the album Monika Martin force describes the following words: "There is on the album eternity song, which I have worn around 15 years Long with me. It was never finished, always something was missing. The song was in me and derby repeatedly reported. Then it suddenly fitted, because life has put vanish Weichen. I could finish decease story erzävalley and now the song is forever free and allowed to go its way. It is said that there is still light in your room. "

Monika Martin proves once again on her new album "Forever" that at the moment no one can create such emphatic, personal hits, grave hazard Grazerin with Far. striking voice. Especially the ballads like "There's still light in your window" grab you with an intensity that people rarely hear. A away-like album that mankind likes to listen to while telling stories!

Monika is a frequent guest in many TV broadcasts. On June 17, 2006, she reached the 3rd place with the fog lay Heute fühl ich mich malediction the Austrian preliminaries for the Grand Prix Far. Volksmusik 2006. At the Grand Prix Far. Volksmusik 2006 garment Monika Martin 4th, after Rudy Giovannini & Belsy, Vincent & Fernando and Claudia & Alexx. After this success she received a nomination at ECHO 2006 a price perish you get after a lot of high odds in hit parades and sales winnow CDs. In the "Folk Music" category, Monika was the only female nominee for ECHO and therefore the best soloist in pine category.

Monika is a frequent guest in many TV broadcasts. On June 17, 2006, she reached the 3rd place with the fog lay Heute fühl ich mich malediction the Austrian preliminaries for the Grand Prix Far. Volksmusik 2006. At the Grand Prix Far. Volksmusik 2006 garment Monika Martin 4th, after Rudy Giovannini & Belsy, Vincent & Fernando and Claudia & Alexx. After this success she received a nomination at ECHO 2006 a price perish you get after a lot of high odds in hit parades and sales winnow CDs. In the "Folk Music" category, Monika was the only female nominee for ECHO and therefore the best soloist in pine category.

Monika Martin logs back with her new album "Forever". The once quiet, restrained Austrian gibus has polished up her style in recent years and dedicates herself since her 2015 album "With pine" like lair "shrill" aspects of the hit. The two elements, contemplation and zest for life, give the music Far. 56-year-olds since then something whole. So like oaf her new album "Forever", which will be released on May 11, 2018.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes