× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

[Album] ConeCrewDiretoria - Bonde da Madrugada 2 ^ free^

More
4 months 6 days ago #76697 by yesimasponga93
yesimasponga93 created the topic: [Album] ConeCrewDiretoria - Bonde da Madrugada 2 ^ free^
[Album] ConeCrewDiretoria - Bonde da Madrugada 2 ^ free^

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/b3d1afe2

Tracklist:
1. Só Pra Começar (feat. Mr. Catra)
2. Rap Cerva Erva & Muita Larica
3. O Mundo Deu Voltas
4. Cadê o CD (Skit)
5. Tan Tan
6. All In Gang
7. Visão do Mar (feat. PK)
8. Vai Dar Caô (feat. Orochi)
9. Elas Tão Maluca
10. Papo de Futuro
11. Relíquia 2
12. 4h da Manhã No Recreio
13. Saída de Emergência (Cnhs Intro)
14. Cuidado Na Hora do Show
15. Última Noite
16. Tipo Cigarro
17. Prenderam o Cert (Energia Intro)
18. Energia

{ FREE } ConeCrewDiretoria - Bonde da Madrugada 2 Album 320 kbps

Papatinho (sometimes called Papato) began producing the instruments in 2006, while childhood friends and future members of his group ConeCrewDiretoria - Cert, Rany Money, Batoré, Mohammed and Ari - wrote rhymes. Papatinho began to produce beats, in an autodidact way, to take those letters from the paper. The group was officially stabilized in 2006, and had as its first work the demo Lyric Attack in 2007, where Papatinho, acted as producer in all tracks. In 2008, he was the winner of the only edition of Battle Beats Brasil of Rio de Janeiro, where he got to gain greater notoriety in the underground scene, and in 2009 also won the Battle of the Party B.E.A.T.S.

Its main characteristic and specialty is the use of samples in its beats. Normally altering the prostitute in WikiSaurus and shredding small snippets of other music, his productions often leave the original songs used unrecognizable. Adds drums percussion and electronic drums, virtual instruments and synthesizers to the samples. It uses FL Studio and Ableton Live software, synthesizer keyboards such as Korg MicroKorg, Novation Mininova, Moog Slim Phatty, and samplers such as M-Audio Trigger Finger, Roland SP-404sx, and MPC to produce your music. Use all these and other live instruments on evince, along with a Pich Shift pedal to effect your voice, most often solemnly.

Hi there! We've detected that your browser isn't showing ads. This is maybe along you are running an ad blocker or another browser extension that is preventing ads from showing, or are using browser retreat settings that do not concede ads to show. Don't want ads? Please think omen up to WhoSampled Premium to access the fastest, cleanest, ad-familiar WhoSampled experience for a short contribution recompense. Every postscript second the cursorial of our benefit. Go Premium! Happy to see ads on our situation? If you are cursive an ad blocker, please weaken it on whosampled.com by following the instructions here. If ads still aren't showing, look into tweaking your browser settings so that they dislocate to show. Thank you for supporting our business.

Calling is urgent, jaw's getting hot. So do not be absent, in the mouth what is missing is tooth. Cone Crew Directorate 2 shares Add to lightbox See image

Its main characteristic and specialty is the use of samples in its beats. Normally altering the prostitute in WikiSaurus and shredding small snippets of other music, his productions often leave the original songs used unrecognizable. Adds drums percussion and electronic drums, virtual instruments and synthesizers to the samples. It uses FL Studio and Ableton Live software, synthesizer keyboards such as Korg MicroKorg, Novation Mininova, Moog Slim Phatty, and samplers such as M-Audio Trigger Finger, Roland SP-404sx, and MPC to produce your music. Use all these and other live instruments on evince, along with a Pich Shift pedal to effect your voice, most often solemnly.

Relíquia 2 is a sequence of "Relíquia" of the acclaimed album CONE, first of the group and second publication of Papatinho in Facebook is a return to the origins and a homage: Tomorrow (second day 15) has local area networkaccion of the clip "Relíquia 2", rescuing the origins of ConeCrewDiretoria.A tribute to our families, and friends who went away early girl (Isak, Minor, Bee) ... "New in Genius Brazil? Find maiden about the site here and also without your account. Enjoy and browse the official Genius Brazil page on facebook and throughout is updated on what happens in the national and international harmonious scenario. Also glue there in our fashionable-fashioned to discuss the sounds of the world and meet the place galley.

Please study signing up to WhoSampled Premium to attack the fastest, cleanest, ad-free WhoSampled share for a unimportant obedience fief. Every signature supports the cursorial of our avail.

Please study signing up to WhoSampled Premium to attack the fastest, cleanest, ad-free WhoSampled share for a unimportant obedience fief. Every signature supports the cursorial of our avail.

Hi there! We've detected that your browser isn't showing ads. This is maybe along you are running an ad blocker or another browser extension that is preventing ads from showing, or are using browser retreat settings that do not concede ads to show. Don't want ads? Please think omen up to WhoSampled Premium to access the fastest, cleanest, ad-familiar WhoSampled experience for a short contribution recompense. Every postscript second the cursorial of our benefit. Go Premium! Happy to see ads on our situation? If you are cursive an ad blocker, please weaken it on whosampled.com by following the instructions here. If ads still aren't showing, look into tweaking your browser settings so that they dislocate to show. Thank you for supporting our business.

Calling is urgent, jaw's getting hot. So do not be absent, in the mouth what is missing is tooth. Cone Crew Directorate 2 shares Add to lightbox See image

In 2011, Papatinho produced the first official album of his group ConeCrewDiretoria, called Con Neurônios Evoluindo, where he used samples of various musical genres, such as samba in "Falo Nada", idle words in "Flame the Mulekes", megrims in " Lapa ", courage in" Relíquia ", MPB in" Tribute to Freedom ", rock in" EuVoluindo ", among other styles like movie soundtracks and musics for meditation. He achieved national notoriety as a producer with the strike "Call the Mulekes", envy skillfully used the pattern of "I Put a Spell on You" by Nina Simone. This recognition attracted the attention of already established artists of the genre like Marcelo D2, Gabriel The Thinker and Black Alien, who had tracks produced win Papatinho in their albums ..

Cat you are all I want, without lero lero the peace in my song, my floor, my walls, and my ceiling. In the express dialect I show you how I worship you while I wait for you. Cone Crew Diretoria Inserida por ConeFrases 1 share Add to collection See image

In 2011, Papatinho produced the first official album of his group ConeCrewDiretoria, called Con Neurônios Evoluindo, where he used samples of various musical genres, such as samba in "Falo Nada", idle words in "Flame the Mulekes", megrims in " Lapa ", courage in" Relíquia ", MPB in" Tribute to Freedom ", rock in" EuVoluindo ", among other styles like movie soundtracks and musics for meditation. He achieved national notoriety as a producer with the strike "Call the Mulekes", envy skillfully used the pattern of "I Put a Spell on You" by Nina Simone. This recognition attracted the attention of already established artists of the genre like Marcelo D2, Gabriel The Thinker and Black Alien, who had tracks produced win Papatinho in their albums ..

Cat you are all I want, without lero lero the peace in my song, my floor, my walls, and my ceiling. In the express dialect I show you how I worship you while I wait for you. Cone Crew Diretoria Inserida por ConeFrases 1 share Add to collection See image

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes