× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ Album Telecharger } Zwangere Guy - Zwangerschapsverlof, Vol. 3 Full Album Télécharger 2019

More
5 months 1 week ago #78141 by jungalberts75
jungalberts75 created the topic: { Album Telecharger } Zwangere Guy - Zwangerschapsverlof, Vol. 3 Full Album Télé
{ Album Telecharger } Zwangere Guy - Zwangerschapsverlof, Vol. 3 Full Album Télécharger 2019

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/60624900

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. BXL Finest (feat. Paternoster)
3. Jij Niet Zien
4. Wrap Remix (feat. Peet)
5. Dandy (feat. Jazz & Crapulax)
6. ZG is zo haai
7. Outfit Van Me Daddy
8. Tijdelijk (feat. Onze Zaak)
9. Low & Lowgisch (feat. Roméo Elvis & Jazz)
10. Tourette (feat. Le 77)
11. Tyler Durden (feat. Primero)
12. Outro

{RAR ZIP} Zwangere Guy - Zwangerschapsverlof, Vol. 3 Album 320 kbps mp3

You seem to plan before quite a coin! Yeah garrison, I like timelines. I need to make permanent that when we free a record with Stikstof I don’t release my own mixtape at the same time. You gotta to prepare stuff 3-4 months ahead. Shit has to be right: Zwangere Guy, Stikstof, my lady. It all has to fit.

Gorik van Oudheusden a.k.a. Zwangere Guy is now one of the main trifler in the Brussels hip-leap scene. His harsh temper and critical lyrics, so throughly even with a dose of humour, have catch the attention of many. He now clown himself on the delineate as Zwangere Guy with first first mixtape Zwangerschapsverlof Vol. 3. He bagged a Red Bull Elektropedia Award and could reckoning on the eulogize of many critics. As a part of STIKSTOF, together with Astro, Vega and Jazz, he leads the hush-hush scene in Brussels for donkey’s years. ‘With STIKSTOF we application to say “that shit is zwanger”, by which we poverty to say that something was sag or good.’ We’re now account down for the successor to his Zwangerschapsverlof Vol. 3, which will be out in March.

Moreover, both gentlemen represent precious generations of Brussels residents. Arno underbrush honored last September as an honorary citizen of the fixed where he has been living for more than thirty years. Gorik, youth worker and also Omar-G also active in hip-hop collective STIKSTOF, lives there already Long As. he's alive.

You seem to plan before quite a coin! Yeah garrison, I like timelines. I need to make permanent that when we free a record with Stikstof I don’t release my own mixtape at the same time. You gotta to prepare stuff 3-4 months ahead. Shit has to be right: Zwangere Guy, Stikstof, my lady. It all has to fit.

Gorik winnow Oudheusden a.k.a. Zwangere Guy is now one of the main-hamper trifler in the Brussels hip-dance display. His harsh tone and critical lyrics, so completely balanced with a portion of bodily fluid, have grasp the attention of many. He now puts himself on the plate as Zwangere Guy with first first mixtape Zwangerschapsverlof Vol. 3. He pouchy a Red Bull Elektropedia Award and could calculate on the praise of many critics.

Gorik is also Pregnant Guy, the stage name under which he will have his solo debut 'Maternity leave vol. 3 ', nominated in the Urban category (' I think they did not dare to call heated hiphop '). Arno has not been nominated for once, leaving him free to award a prize to 'his' Ancienne Belgique, winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Gorik is also Pregnant Guy, the stage name under which he will have his solo debut 'Maternity leave vol. 3 ', nominated in the Urban category (' I think they did not dare to call heated hiphop '). Arno has not been nominated for once, leaving him free to award a prize to 'his' Ancienne Belgique, winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award.

To be able to deliver these personalized advertisements, we try to get a picture of winnow your likely interests on the basis of the pine websites you visit on the internet exasperation. Based on these interests, we adapt the content on our website for different groups of customers. For example, based on your surfing behavior, you can be included in a certain category, such as 'people, age group 30 add 45 years, married and children, with an interest in football'. This group then naturally sees other advertisements than flush segment 'woman, age group 20 to 30 years, unmarried and interested in traveling'.

I like handy, serviceable shit. A join has to be turn faultlessly. A fry avocado interlard has to be crunchy, and the chicken has to be succulent. My chime has to be just copy that

Moreover, both gentlemen represent precious generations of Brussels residents. Arno underbrush honored last September as an honorary citizen of the fixed where he has been living for more than thirty years. Gorik, youth worker and also Omar-G also active in hip-hop collective STIKSTOF, lives there already Long As. he's alive.

To be able to deliver these personalized advertisements, we try to get a picture of winnow your likely interests on the basis of the pine websites you visit on the internet exasperation. Based on these interests, we adapt the content on our website for different groups of customers. For example, based on your surfing behavior, you can be included in a certain category, such as 'people, age group 30 add 45 years, married and children, with an interest in football'. This group then naturally sees other advertisements than flush segment 'woman, age group 20 to 30 years, unmarried and interested in traveling'.

Do you find it firm to complain in Dutch in a bilingual burg? I actually meditate it’s stop nice, but at the same I realise it’s not the most common language that is spoken in the city. I probably to employment English, French, Spanish and Polish communication in my lyrics. You have to show off your knowledge of other languages. When I’m freestyling and there are only French MCs around me I’ll settle to use talk that they can understand. Also if I would conversation in English I would be a duplicate of a copy. For me shit strong real in Dutch. I don’t indigence to make a copyhold; there is only one Zwangere Guy. But I would like to suppose that 10 donkey’s from now there would be this show of renovated rappers that would call themselves ‘Zwanger’ – like all those rappers that put a ‘Lil’’, a ‘Big’, or a ‘Yung’ in front of their name. Zwangere Gucci, Zwangere Guy Guy… who ken!

Gorik winnow Oudheusden a.k.a. Zwangere Guy is now one of the main-hamper trifler in the Brussels hip-dance display. His harsh tone and critical lyrics, so completely balanced with a portion of bodily fluid, have grasp the attention of many. He now puts himself on the plate as Zwangere Guy with first first mixtape Zwangerschapsverlof Vol. 3. He pouchy a Red Bull Elektropedia Award and could calculate on the praise of many critics.

Do you find it firm to complain in Dutch in a bilingual burg? I actually meditate it’s stop nice, but at the same I realise it’s not the most common language that is spoken in the city. I probably to employment English, French, Spanish and Polish communication in my lyrics. You have to show off your knowledge of other languages. When I’m freestyling and there are only French MCs around me I’ll settle to use talk that they can understand. Also if I would conversation in English I would be a duplicate of a copy. For me shit strong real in Dutch. I don’t indigence to make a copyhold; there is only one Zwangere Guy. But I would like to suppose that 10 donkey’s from now there would be this show of renovated rappers that would call themselves ‘Zwanger’ – like all those rappers that put a ‘Lil’’, a ‘Big’, or a ‘Yung’ in front of their name. Zwangere Gucci, Zwangere Guy Guy… who ken!

Gorik van Oudheusden a.k.a. Zwangere Guy is now one of the main trifler in the Brussels hip-leap scene. His harsh temper and critical lyrics, so throughly even with a dose of humour, have catch the attention of many. He now clown himself on the delineate as Zwangere Guy with first first mixtape Zwangerschapsverlof Vol. 3. He bagged a Red Bull Elektropedia Award and could reckoning on the eulogize of many critics. As a part of STIKSTOF, together with Astro, Vega and Jazz, he leads the hush-hush scene in Brussels for donkey’s years. ‘With STIKSTOF we application to say “that shit is zwanger”, by which we poverty to say that something was sag or good.’ We’re now account down for the successor to his Zwangerschapsverlof Vol. 3, which will be out in March.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes