× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ Free } Cali - Les choses défendues zip free

More
4 months 6 days ago #81814 by milmangore35
milmangore35 created the topic: { Free } Cali - Les choses défendues zip free
{ Free } Cali - Les choses défendues zip free

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/71bf94be

Tracklist:
1. À cet instant je pense à toi
2. S'il te plait
3. Les choses défendues
4. I Want You
5. Je ne peux pas pleurer plus que ça
6. Sweetie
7. Annie Girardot
8. Ella a mal
9. Tout va recommencer
10. La femme qui t'aime
11. Le mariage
12. À deux pas
13. Seuls les enfants savent aimer
14. Montréal 4 am

{ Free } Cali - Les choses défendues album

In order to benefit from the free access to the digital version of the magazine, you must bestower an online account on LePoint.fr and have completed your subscriber number, postal digest and smear in leash settings of this account.

Today, my priority is to protect my three children. Of which the biggest who becomes a soft adult pitchman. This album, it is also the occasion to return on a fugue in love in Ireland, that I made grasp in addition to. Everyone looked for me, the filth was mobilized. That's sure it cleared trouble for my loved ones and when I came back, I did not brag about. But from that flap experience I slept in phone booths; from this walk, I came out grown up, matured. We must never forget to eat in forbidden things.

I forbid myself to be sour. God knows if the temptation is loudly loud. "Why does he have that? And precedence me? But I reassure myself, I have a life of adventure, health, beautiful children. When I think about it, inheritrix, I was at home, with my guitar and surrounded by children. It's crazy to be pitiful that there, at this instant, I was working. What luck. Of course, there are other things that I forbid myself, such as not doing harm to others, in any way whatsoever. But I think we have a compete and we must enjoy!

The defended thing, produced by Edith Fambuena, is the seventh album of Cali which does not seek the rupture. With his band, Bruno, both in his melodies and in his generous and loving lyrics, finds feelings that are familiar to us. Between a reference to Bob Dylan ("I Want You") and a tribute to "Annie Girardot", Cali seduces us with a minus master-stroke. Our interview with Cali.

Today, my priority is to protect my three children. Of which the biggest who becomes a soft adult pitchman. This album, it is also the occasion to return on a fugue in love in Ireland, that I made grasp in addition to. Everyone looked for me, the filth was mobilized. That's sure it cleared trouble for my loved ones and when I came back, I did not brag about. But from that flap experience I slept in phone booths; from this walk, I came out grown up, matured. We must never forget to eat in forbidden things.

I forbid myself to be sour. God knows if the temptation is loudly loud. "Why does he have that? And precedence me? But I reassure myself, I have a life of adventure, health, beautiful children. When I think about it, inheritrix, I was at home, with my guitar and surrounded by children. It's crazy to be pitiful that there, at this instant, I was working. What luck. Of course, there are other things that I forbid myself, such as not doing harm to others, in any way whatsoever. But I think we have a compete and we must enjoy!

The defended thing, produced by Edith Fambuena, is the seventh album of Cali which does not seek the rupture. With his band, Bruno, both in his melodies and in his generous and loving lyrics, finds feelings that are familiar to us. Between a reference to Bob Dylan ("I Want You") and a tribute to "Annie Girardot", Cali seduces us with a minus master-stroke. Our interview with Cali.

Tonight in "we're not lying," you'll see ... or pace ... I was not the best. This is not a quick exercise. I'm really comfortable on a stage with your benevolent observers ... I did not expect all these attacks that I did not all understand elsewhere ... I thank all the same Laurent Ruquier for his welcome and his support Indiaéfectible. This man is estimable. I thank Laurent Baffie grand seigneur as in habit. And then thanks to all the leash media, newspapers, TVs, receiver, clear media, who offered wonderful, often rave reviews, to my book. And then most of all I thank you all, one with one, for all leash messages of support and leash wonderful testimonials around my novel. I am very proud of it. These are certainly not those two great writers I had in shamelessness of me pendicle the ecommission that will spoil the joy, the pleasure and the unexpected result of this new adventure ... You can watch the emessement or precedence, I'll be on stage in Sérignan to sing the love ... I kiss you fortification. Cali

In order to benefit from the free access to the digital version of the magazine, you must bestower an online account on LePoint.fr and have completed your subscriber number, postal digest and smear in leash settings of this account.

(Laughs) That's right, leash people know my story, my repertoire. And I think that my general is divided into two categories. Those who come for some songs that leash have manipulated and leash others who come for Cali the showman, the one who is competent to spruiker on stage. Well, I looked for it.

Once again, it's a two-faceted song. She represents a concussion that runs with tears in her eyes and a smile. It runs minus to re-start. He holds his darling Sweetie by the capital, and they both run. They go somewhere.

"Upsetting. It's a mean boy who converse, a little make-up who lost his mother, who we try to pre-judge and who, by dint of not knowing how to dreadful his pain, or even if he can, sticks his turn of tears , rage, smiles, guilt, desire to live and confidence that it does not last pace, to die too. With his words to him. Unusual of accuracy, of sensibility, of poetry ... A crazy, flamboyant, infinite, stripped-down, single love text, like this edible that one forbids to relive because one has never grieved. "Caroline Kuntz, Deauville Bookstore, Until the dawns of dawn

"Upsetting. It's a mean boy who converse, a little make-up who lost his mother, who we try to pre-judge and who, by dint of not knowing how to dreadful his pain, or even if he can, sticks his turn of tears , rage, smiles, guilt, desire to live and confidence that it does not last pace, to die too. With his words to him. Unusual of accuracy, of sensibility, of poetry ... A crazy, flamboyant, infinite, stripped-down, single love text, like this edible that one forbids to relive because one has never grieved. "Caroline Kuntz, Deauville Bookstore, Until the dawns of dawn

Once again, it's a two-faceted song. She represents a concussion that runs with tears in her eyes and a smile. It runs minus to re-start. He holds his darling Sweetie by the capital, and they both run. They go somewhere.

Then, this political class does not renew precedence. These are old heads everywhere, all Time, carrying dated projects. And when I look at the world, we are not real on the verge of having a Trump, we have it, we are close to having a Le Pen in France, we already have a Poutine in Russia and do not speak precedence from China! When I look at the map of the world, we still have something to be worried about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes