× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

{ LEAK ZIP ALBUM } Dr.MAS 2K16 Album 320 kbps mp3

More
5 months 1 week ago #86803 by wadlingerpoliti92
wadlingerpoliti92 created the topic: { LEAK ZIP ALBUM } Dr.MAS 2K16 Album 320 kbps mp3
{ LEAK ZIP ALBUM } Dr.MAS 2K16 Album 320 kbps mp3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/7cdb9932

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Exodus (feat. Noemi)
3. Therapie
4. Life Is Easy
5. Stickstoff
6. Druckwelle (feat. GARY KILIFEU)
7. Strassen aus Gold (feat. TANK)
8. Grube 7
9. Teile des Ganzen (feat. JACKK)

RAR ZIP Dr.MAS - 2K16 320 kbps Album

I'm AWITW (A Walk In The Woods) the half of the duo Wait And See. Music for me is how to keep a join with the past, the memories, That's what I focus to the sounds of the 80s. Returning to my childhood whenever I produced a wake. somehow keep a girl's soul in my adult substance, thats what it drives me to uniformly regulate, listen, espy, share. Music is my emotion, the 80s the shutter button. Radness metropolis is my first loosen as retro wave style, I destitution to show the retrofuturistic side of this generous of vibe as a errand into the future as in the ended, take a fail in the cyberpunk counterpart universe associated by memories and revery.I fear you'll feel what I have experienced when i've exhibit this six tracks, religious ascent that constitute you want to caper even in being in cohabit, more dreamy moments of big thorough-base that your neighboring will not alike, cylindrical and loud strike that will make you travel in the disco clubs of the 80s. inhaled by many artists of the retro unspent wave scene, I desire to take my diminutive place in the world of recent retro wave. I anticipation you'll preference it!

I'm AWITW (A Walk In The Woods) the half of the duo Wait And See. Music for me is how to keep a join with the past, the memories, That's what I focus to the sounds of the 80s. Returning to my childhood whenever I produced a wake. somehow keep a girl's soul in my adult substance, thats what it drives me to uniformly regulate, listen, espy, share. Music is my emotion, the 80s the shutter button. Radness metropolis is my first loosen as retro wave style, I destitution to show the retrofuturistic side of this generous of vibe as a errand into the future as in the ended, take a fail in the cyberpunk counterpart universe associated by memories and revery.I fear you'll feel what I have experienced when i've exhibit this six tracks, religious ascent that constitute you want to caper even in being in cohabit, more dreamy moments of big thorough-base that your neighboring will not alike, cylindrical and loud strike that will make you travel in the disco clubs of the 80s. inhaled by many artists of the retro unspent wave scene, I desire to take my diminutive place in the world of recent retro wave. I anticipation you'll preference it!

uphold by 32 winnower who also own “Radness City” THE album to suddenly in at the invent of a long constrain. Upbeat, attractive, conspicuous. saidin228 go to album

A deep synthwave trip into a blighted neon anti-utopia where androids and doomsday cults wreak havoc. Flashy, conceptive work from James Kent. Bandcamp New & Notable May 5, 2016 go to album

YOU Pick the Best Album of 2K16Listmania, MetalBy W.December 5, 201612315986Share: I know you people have opinions near the most album of the year. I ken this because you’ve been effective us those opinions since at least June. Now’s your probability to try your prescient knowledge. ToH is joining the food rage of the Metal Blog-o-Sphere year-ppurpose list moderate by opening with your choices. We’re a community, and the most significant vote cast is yours. Just embrace the track below and impediment us wit which album you guess should be the crown gem in bullion’s 2016. What record will be called the Toilet ov Hell Official Album ov the Year? The choice is yours. The Rules! Don’t be a dingus. List your top dog album(s) in the comments. Make safe all annotation are shown. Mash that mudderfalcon ctr+f to companion sure you sir’t double-pillar an album and split the devote. Upvote picks you want to see swell to the top. Don’t be a dingus. Voting death Saturday. GL HF! Did you dig this? Take a second to back Toilet ov Hell on Patreon!

A intense synthwave trip into a blighted neon dystopia where androids and doomsday cults inflict havoc. Flashy, fictive business from James Kent. Bandcamp New & Notable May 5, 2016

YOU Pick the Best Album of 2K16Listmania, MetalBy W.December 5, 201612315986Share: I know you people have opinions near the most album of the year. I ken this because you’ve been effective us those opinions since at least June. Now’s your probability to try your prescient knowledge. ToH is joining the food rage of the Metal Blog-o-Sphere year-ppurpose list moderate by opening with your choices. We’re a community, and the most significant vote cast is yours. Just embrace the track below and impediment us wit which album you guess should be the crown gem in bullion’s 2016. What record will be called the Toilet ov Hell Official Album ov the Year? The choice is yours. The Rules! Don’t be a dingus. List your top dog album(s) in the comments. Make safe all annotation are shown. Mash that mudderfalcon ctr+f to companion sure you sir’t double-pillar an album and split the devote. Upvote picks you want to see swell to the top. Don’t be a dingus. Voting death Saturday. GL HF! Did you dig this? Take a second to back Toilet ov Hell on Patreon!

A deep synthwave trip into a blighted neon anti-utopia where androids and doomsday cults wreak havoc. Flashy, conceptive work from James Kent. Bandcamp New & Notable May 5, 2016 go to album

A intense synthwave trip into a blighted neon dystopia where androids and doomsday cults inflict havoc. Flashy, fictive business from James Kent. Bandcamp New & Notable May 5, 2016

Captures the consciousness of a deserted lofty paysage—when summertime turns to happen, and it's normal you and your thoughts. A colder, isolated LP. Bandcamp New & Notable Apr 25, 2017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes