× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

2019 Album Jorn - Heavy Rock Radio RAR album download

More
3 months 1 day ago #86842 by zenobiastafford19
zenobiastafford19 created the topic: 2019 Album Jorn - Heavy Rock Radio RAR album download
2019 Album Jorn - Heavy Rock Radio RAR album download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/88741a92

Tracklist:
1. I Know There's Something Going On
2. Running up That Hill
3. Rev on the Red Line
4. You're the Voice
5. Live to Win
6. Don't Stop Believin'
7. Killer Queen
8. Hotel California
9. Rainbow in the Dark
10. The Final Frontier
11. Stormbringer
12. Die Young

{ ZIP } Jorn - Heavy Rock Radio album télécharger

Hey! Once again, the bigger and bigger thanks. Your service is straightforward and fast. I ordered Dream Theater and James LaBrien albums yesterday, and the packages were already in the mailbox today. It was definitely Markus 1 year, 8 months ago

The Dracula album is up really well, and I'm happy to see all the admirable revisal. It's an album somewhat out of the commonplace, and it has been provocative to do something distinct.I wish to thank everyone for all the indisputable audio feedback and support, it denote a lot to me, and is precisely inspiring! It promote me to importune eager and work even harder.

Been recording some selected hide songs the last few months, and a new Jorn album is design for an seasonably 2016 extricate. I've recorded some of my favourite songs, and included a few that never had any obvious affinity to the cradle/temper show, and hopefully it will give this album an unforeseen twist. Naturally, I have also made firm to include a few great rock classics. The bare-bones intention for this album was to desire some songs that meant something dictinctive to me when I was less. That is why the variety of songs include everything from trial pop of the 80's and 70's occident coast music, to more attic heavier defense. I also wanted to go against the pour, as I'm tired of the wise accuracy that so many in the rock/pig globe are concerned with.This album is all about pious songs and to repeat something enjoyable, manufacture versions that are distinct, but at the same season a homage to the origin artists. Music has many faces and expressions, and distinction consist within the poesy and it's kinker, beyond style and category. Also, when you've been around for as yearn as I have now, it's liberating to go "off track" and test something distinct.That pret. quoth, my heart lies in refuge music, but through the years I couldn't help cogitant about how some great songs would sound if I tried to give them a indubitable "Jornish" flavour.In the prosecute I've had a list of 40-50 songs, but had to cut down to 11-12 road, which means I will possibly have to do another album resembling this sometime in the future. Thinking approximately all the great songs that was ruled out, I already feel there are some unfinished office there, but we'll see what life carry. I commonly present to product on my own songs, and when we started recording I thought it wouldn't be too impede or time ardent, but mankind was I unsuitable! Maybe it's the greatness in the songs I chose that made me clear how expanded the original recordings are, and that populate often take it too nimbly when loquacious approximately recording other peoples work.We've proved our élite to constrain the songs our own, and some songs no kidding embroidery out well, and I hope you'll like it. Album title, more info and Art will be announced and uploaded very soon.Merry Christmas everyone!- Jorn

JORN is no alienate to shelter albums. His first “tax” to his musical control place back to 2007’s “Unlocking the Past”, which actually confined a fresh recordings upraised off his appearance album, “Starfire” (which also included a corporeal amount of covers). More protect chase during the years on JORN’s albums, with the expressly successful DIO tribute album released in 2010. Every sonnet JORN overspread is negotiate with the utmost venerate and Jorn-ized accordingly. All that being said, “Heavy Rock Radio” is not an ordinary album of cover songs, but is honestly a songbook of It.. Featured – among others - is a great version of the Eagles’ "Hotel California" and Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill", which gets the Jorn denominate treatment to become very mighty and epos, without cozening it's mercantile infect. More superior envelop included are John Farnham's "You’re The Voice", Queen’s “Killer Queen” and of series two unqualified melodious rock evergreen gems: Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’” and Foreigner’s “Rev On The Red Line”. The original concept was to created a sort of jukebox of radio hits, but to void inclination too much on the explode side of cradle, JORN unmistakable to harmonize the tracklisting with a few more up tempo support tow as well, such as "The Final Frontier" by Iron Maiden (“probably the closest you get to anything mercurial with Iron Maiden,” essay Jorn), "Live to Win" by Paul Stanley (a song which was also featured on the ordinary telly list South Park). A few hard refuge classics show up as well from Deep Purple (“Stormbringer”), Dio (“Rainbow In The Dark”) and Sabbath (“Die Young”) to complete the muddle up. “I'm very happy with the terminate,” says Jorn. His versatile words and oppressive defense call suits these classics incredibly well. Experience this repeat and think!

Hey! Once again, the bigger and bigger thanks. Your service is straightforward and fast. I ordered Dream Theater and James LaBrien albums yesterday, and the packages were already in the mailbox today. It was definitely Markus 1 year, 8 months ago

It is fantastic to see that Dracula "Swing of Death course no.1 on Metalholic's 50 worst Hard Rock and Metal Albums of 2015.Making this album was first of all very stimulating and sport, but it was also time ardent and took some effort, so we are both extremely proud and ready when it's appreciated. Big thanks to Metalholic for their great objective retrospect!You can find the incline HERE. - Jorn

JORN is no alienate to shelter albums. His first “tax” to his musical control place back to 2007’s “Unlocking the Past”, which actually confined a fresh recordings upraised off his appearance album, “Starfire” (which also included a corporeal amount of covers). More protect chase during the years on JORN’s albums, with the expressly successful DIO tribute album released in 2010. Every sonnet JORN overspread is negotiate with the utmost venerate and Jorn-ized accordingly. All that being said, “Heavy Rock Radio” is not an ordinary album of cover songs, but is honestly a songbook of It.. Featured – among others - is a great version of the Eagles’ "Hotel California" and Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill", which gets the Jorn denominate treatment to become very mighty and epos, without cozening it's mercantile infect. More superior envelop included are John Farnham's "You’re The Voice", Queen’s “Killer Queen” and of series two unqualified melodious rock evergreen gems: Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’” and Foreigner’s “Rev On The Red Line”. The original concept was to created a sort of jukebox of radio hits, but to void inclination too much on the explode side of cradle, JORN unmistakable to harmonize the tracklisting with a few more up tempo support tow as well, such as "The Final Frontier" by Iron Maiden (“probably the closest you get to anything mercurial with Iron Maiden,” essay Jorn), "Live to Win" by Paul Stanley (a song which was also featured on the ordinary telly list South Park). A few hard refuge classics show up as well from Deep Purple (“Stormbringer”), Dio (“Rainbow In The Dark”) and Sabbath (“Die Young”) to complete the muddle up. “I'm very happy with the terminate,” says Jorn. His versatile words and oppressive defense call suits these classics incredibly well. Experience this repeat and think!

In the midst of the aforementioned, there was "The Final Frontier" by Iron Maiden. Just like "Live to Win", another "off-axis" choice. Although Maiden is a band cl

I'm lucky to say that I will be a part of the new Avantasia album scheduled for release matutinal 2016. Like before I repeat my vocals in Wolfsburg, Germany and it was powerful to toil with Tobias, Sascha and Miro again. The Avantasia World turn 2016 is strengthen and I will do all disclose next year.Looking very much ready to see you all and to induce the rock!- Jorn

It is fantastic to see that Dracula "Swing of Death course no.1 on Metalholic's 50 worst Hard Rock and Metal Albums of 2015.Making this album was first of all very stimulating and sport, but it was also time ardent and took some effort, so we are both extremely proud and ready when it's appreciated. Big thanks to Metalholic for their great objective retrospect!You can find the incline HERE. - Jorn

I'm lucky to say that I will be a part of the new Avantasia album scheduled for release matutinal 2016. Like before I repeat my vocals in Wolfsburg, Germany and it was powerful to toil with Tobias, Sascha and Miro again. The Avantasia World turn 2016 is strengthen and I will do all disclose next year.Looking very much ready to see you all and to induce the rock!- Jorn

In the midst of the aforementioned, there was "The Final Frontier" by Iron Maiden. Just like "Live to Win", another "off-axis" choice. Although Maiden is a band cl

The Dracula album is up really well, and I'm happy to see all the admirable revisal. It's an album somewhat out of the commonplace, and it has been provocative to do something distinct.I wish to thank everyone for all the indisputable audio feedback and support, it denote a lot to me, and is precisely inspiring! It promote me to importune eager and work even harder.

Heavy Rock Radio is an album free by Norwegian singer Jørn Lande under the banner name Jorn. It consists of shelter songs from artists that inhaled the singer to start his running in melody. Jorn has previously discharge albums of shield songs in 2007, with the album Unlocking the Past and in 2010, with his subsidy to Ronnie James Dio on the album Dio.

The Dracula album is o really well, and I'm fortunate to see all the great reconsideration. It's an album somebody out of the ordinary, and it has been provocative to do something different.I hanker to thank everyone for all the dogmatic Larsen effect and support, it means a lot to me, and is truly cheering! It encourages me to importune forward and work even harder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes