× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

[ RAR Album ] The Returners Nowa Stara Szkoła album

More
5 months 1 week ago #87236 by crisshallow86
crisshallow86 created the topic: [ RAR Album ] The Returners Nowa Stara Szkoła album
[ RAR Album ] The Returners Nowa Stara Szkoła album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/cae224c5

Tracklist:
1. Cutologia
2. Kaiju (feat. Wsrh)
3. W Imię Postępu (feat. Donguralesko)
4. Tam Gdzie Idę (feat. VNM & Flojd)
5. Ania
6. Dzieci z Dworca UHH (feat. Dwa Sławy)
7. Typowa Historia
8. Swoi Ludzie (feat. Jwp & BC)
9. Łajzo (feat. Gruby Mielzky)
10. Ostatni Raz (feat. Sarius)
11. Luigi
12. Sekrety (feat. Małpa)
13. ĆpuNY (feat. Włodi & Otsochodzi)
14. Area 51
15. Bbq (feat. Bialas, Bonson & Quebonafide)
16. Cutastrofa (feat. DJ Flip, DJ Kebs, DJ Krug, DJ Tort, DJ B, Dj Who?List, DJTwister & Falcon1)
17. Przepis na Jutro (feat. Kuban)
18. Muszę Wyjść Stąd (feat. Kuba Knap)
19. Spadochrony (feat. Ras)
20. Czysty Sampling (feat. Młody Heavy Mental)
21. Nic do Stracenia (feat. Otsochodzi)
22. Atlantyda (feat. Proximite)
23. Splash Brothers
24. Tacy Sami (feat. Ortega Cartel)
25. To Jeszcze Nie Koniec (feat. Gruby Mielzky & Shellerini)

{ Leak } The Returners - Nowa Stara Szkoła album

Little from The Returners duo tells about the upcoming, long-awaited production CD "New Old School". Only a few weeks separates us from the premiere of The Returners, which has been announced for a long time. The "new old school" will hit the market on May 13 with Prosto Label, although the first single, "Kaiju" from WSRH, appeared already at the end of 2014. - The CD has been made for a long time. In some two or three approaches - says Little in conversation with cgm.pl, one of the duo's members. - Subject

2 years ago New Kuban clip. A preview of the long-awaited debut. There is a video for the song "It was not a fukkianeseęło". The recording produced by 2K heralds Kuban's album, the successor of the well-received mixtape "Cozamixtape". Kuban was one of the guests on this year's production album The Returners. The rapper appeared in the single issue "Recipe for Tomorrow": Kuban tags

"New Old School" is the first long-standing author's project of The Returners. The creation of this album has been going on for a long time, hence 25 tracks and nearly 80 minutes of music contained on the album. Returners' productions are still characterized by strong and dirty drums, crackling and well-chosen samples, ubiquitous scratches, but bound is definitely a new quality and as they say Little and Bold - without a doubt the best record in their hitherto achievements.

I agree to the use by Grupa OLX sp. O.o. electronic communication means and telecommunications terminal equipment in order to send me commercial information and conduct marketing (eg newsletter, SMS messages) by the OLX Group sp. o.o., affiliated entities and business associates.

Little from The Returners duo tells about the upcoming, long-awaited production CD "New Old School". Only a few weeks separates us from the premiere of The Returners, which has been announced for a long time. The "new old school" will hit the market on May 13 with Prosto Label, although the first single, "Kaiju" from WSRH, appeared already at the end of 2014. - The CD has been made for a long time. In some two or three approaches - says Little in conversation with cgm.pl, one of the duo's members. - Subject

About "New Old School" "New Old School" is the first full-length proprietary project of The Returners. Returners' productions are still characterized by strong and dirty drums, crackling and well-chosen samples, ubiquitous scratches, but the gesture is definitely a new quality and as they say Little and Bold - without a doubt the best record in their hitherto achievements.

Logging in means acceptance of the Regulations of the OLX.pl website in the current wording. If you do not accept the terms of the amended OLX.pl Terms of Service, send a declaration of termination of the Agreement in the manner provided for in the Regulations. * * Does not apply to persons who terminated the contract with the Operator

"New Old School" is the first long-standing author's project of The Returners. The creation of this album has been going on for a long time, hence 25 tracks and nearly 80 minutes of music contained on the album. Returners' productions are still characterized by strong and dirty drums, crackling and well-chosen samples, ubiquitous scratches, but bound is definitely a new quality and as they say Little and Bold - without a doubt the best record in their hitherto achievements.

There is a video for the song "It was, not Hokkianeseęło". The recording produced by 2K heralds Kuban's album, the successor of the well-received mixtape "Cozamixtape". Kuban was one of the guests on this year's production album The Returners. The rapper appeared in the single issue "Recipe for Tomorrow":

By clicking the register button, I accept the Regulations. I acknowledge that OLX uses my Danish personal in accordance with the Privacy Policy and Policy regarding cookies and similar technologies. OLX uses automated systems and partners to analyze how I use services to ensure product functionality, content, customized and interest-based advertising, as well as protection against spam, malware and unauthorized use of our services.

About "New Old School" "New Old School" is the first full-length proprietary project of The Returners. Returners' productions are still characterized by strong and dirty drums, crackling and well-chosen samples, ubiquitous scratches, but the gesture is definitely a new quality and as they say Little and Bold - without a doubt the best record in their hitherto achievements.

By clicking the register button, I accept the Regulations. I acknowledge that OLX uses my Danish personal in accordance with the Privacy Policy and Policy regarding cookies and similar technologies. OLX uses automated systems and partners to analyze how I use services to ensure product functionality, content, customized and interest-based advertising, as well as protection against spam, malware and unauthorized use of our services.

"New Old School" is the first long-standing author's project of The Returners. Returners' productions are still characterized by strong and dirty drums, crackling and well-matched samples, ubiquitous scratches, but pageant is definitely a new quality and as they say Little and Bold - undoubtedly the best record in their hitherto achievements.

By using our services, you acknowledge that we use cookies and similar technologies to improve and customize content, analyze traffic, deliver advertising, and protect against spam, malware and unauthorized access. Learn more.

I agree to the use by Grupa OLX sp. O.o. electronic communication means and telecommunications terminal equipment in order to send me commercial information and conduct marketing (eg newsletter, SMS messages) by the OLX Group sp. o.o., affiliated entities and business associates.

There is a video for the song "It was, not Hokkianeseęło". The recording produced by 2K heralds Kuban's album, the successor of the well-received mixtape "Cozamixtape". Kuban was one of the guests on this year's production album The Returners. The rapper appeared in the single issue "Recipe for Tomorrow":

By using our services, you acknowledge that we use cookies and similar technologies to improve and customize content, analyze traffic, deliver advertising, and protect against spam, malware and unauthorized access. Learn more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes