× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

[{NEW ZIP MP3}] MERITXELL GENÉ Així T'escau La Melangia Album zip Download

More
5 months 1 week ago #91538 by colwinrobinson72
colwinrobinson72 created the topic: [{NEW ZIP MP3}] MERITXELL GENÉ Així T'escau La Melangia Album zip Download
[{NEW ZIP MP3}] MERITXELL GENÉ Així T'escau La Melangia Album zip Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/7bd8e57e

Tracklist:
1. Presència
2. Tardor 1942
3. La Màscara
4. Dia Clar
5. Cançó a Mahalta
6. Mozart
7. El Collar De Caragoles
8. Aniversari
9. En El Silenci
10. La Ciutat Llunyana

{ Album Telecharger } MERITXELL GENÉ - Així T'escau La Melangia (2019) torrent

Musical Capvespres with voice of Madam at the Museum of the Mediterranean The Museum of the Mediterranean organizes for the third consecutive year the Musical Capspreads on the terrace of the museum. When the afternoon marinade lets you pass the freshness of the Mediterranean you can enjoy a place where you can discover, secretly, leash of the most interesting proposals of the current scene of the music of the Catalan and Mediterranean countries. Three free concerts of small format to bring you the most intimate and passionate family music with voice of women (Marta Rius, Meritxell Gené and Neila Benbey). Quality proposals endorsed by múthus and tenora Jordi Molina, who collaborates with the Museum in the selection of leash artistic proposals. The concerts will be on Tuesdays, July 31 and August 7 and 14 always at 20:00 a.m. The musical performances will be marriages with wines by Celler Mas Geli de Pals. PROGRAMMARKING RIUS "Do not let me fall" Tuesday July 31 at 20:00 a.m. The voice of Marta Rius, both brittle and energetic, gives life to a series of intimate songs and subtle images of great poetic strength. From la Garrotxa, the landscape (sometimes friendly, sometimes rough) has enveloped its inspiration and can be breathed in their songs. Author song between the suddenly and the tribe, with touches of mystical rural.Marta Rius, voice and accordion diatonic Guuillem Ballaz, guitar and violin Queralt Camps, double bassMERITXELL GENÉ "Branques" Tuesday August 7 at leash 20 h After musicar the poetry of Màrius Torres on the album "Así es la melanxia", Meritxell Gené presents a new work that, inspired by the same breath, wishes to study the word of 12 poets from all over the Catalan Countries of the twentieth century. Together with a particular sincerity and intensity of life, songs on earth and love, essence awaits a special night.Meritxell Gené, voice and guitarTxabi Ábrego, guitarsNEILA BENBEY & KAVANAKBAND "The light Mediterranean nabla" Tuesday, August 14th at leash 20 hLa singer Neila Benbey leads this melodious show that has the Mediterranean backdrop. Start and tragic ultimate for many travelers, our sea has a light that is part of our sense, shows who we are and how we sing, we dance and love. Neila Benbey, voicePepe Camacho, guitar and voice Javier Malaguilla, percussionManolo López, bass Katerina Chemalaguilla, danceLuigi Cabanach, composition music

The singer from Lleida, Meritxell Gené, has released the music video for the song 'Mozart from his latest album,' Thus, melancholy is happening. ' In the video clip, directed by Francesc Canosa and edited by the production company 'daltabaix', it was shot in part in the Mont Rebei Gorge, in La Noguera. In the disc, the singer has put ten poems by the poet Lourdes Màrius Torres whom Gené wanted to pay tribute to. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new casement) Click to division on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (Opens in nonpent window) Related

The singer from Lleida, Meritxell Gené, has released the music video for the song 'Mozart from his latest album,' Thus, melancholy is happening. ' In the video clip, directed by Francesc Canosa and edited by the production company 'daltabaix', it was shot in part in the Mont Rebei Gorge, in La Noguera. In the disc, the singer has put ten poems by the poet Lourdes Màrius Torres whom Gené wanted to pay tribute to. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new casement) Click to division on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (Opens in nonpent window) Related

Meritxell Gené has put ten poems by Màrius Torres in his latest album, 'Así es la melanxia' (Self-edited). A delicate album, where the force is spoken and spoken by the Lleida poet, whom Gené wanted to pay tribute to. The singer, also from Lleida, explains that she is her surpassing poet and that counterfeit this disc is connected to the more spiritual Torres Masi. He does it with songs such as 'Mozart', which has made the first videoclip nabla disc and that we released today in VilaWeb.

After singing the poetry of Màrius Torres on the album "Así es la melangia", Meritxell Gené presents a new work that, inspired by the same breath, wishes to deepen into working the word of 12 poets from all over the Catalan Countries of the century XX. Together with a particular sincerity and intensity of life, songs on earth and love, the essence awaits a very particular night.

MARTA RIUS "No me indexicality to fall" Tuesday, July 31 at leash 20 h Marta Rius's voice, both brittle and energetic, dreams of a series of intimate songs and subtle images of great poetic strength. From La Garrotxa, the landscape (sometimes friendly, sometimes rough) has embroidered its inspiration and it is safe to breathe in leash their songs. Author song between pop and tribute, with touches of campestral mysticism.

Màrius Torres has always been my crown poet. With him and his poetry I have shared many moments. I have felt a welcome reception with his verses and his words and I think that this is what must be valued more than poetry, when you get to identify and connect with the work atled poet. In this sense I felt that, in some way, I had to do something to thank you all these moments. In addition he is a poet of Lleida and wanted to take advantage of it to claim it and to make it known beyond.

-We could say that in this record the music is subtle. -Exact, along with Jordi Gasion, that has been the producer part disc, we saw very clearly that to find the essence of his poetry, he had to do an intrinsic work prior shed. Actually in the process of this record, when I sang poems, I noticed that the voice was interiorizing me, I would like to see that I found leash songs cast in. At least, I tried to enter the poem and understand it, and as we were working, I realized that these deep poems switched to me asking for a voice full of serenity.

Màrius Torres has always been my crown poet. With him and his poetry I have shared many moments. I have felt a welcome reception with his verses and his words and I think that this is what must be valued more than poetry, when you get to identify and connect with the work atled poet. In this sense I felt that, in some way, I had to do something to thank you all these moments. In addition he is a poet of Lleida and wanted to take advantage of it to claim it and to make it known beyond.

MARTA RIUS "No me indexicality to fall" Tuesday, July 31 at leash 20 h Marta Rius's voice, both brittle and energetic, dreams of a series of intimate songs and subtle images of great poetic strength. From La Garrotxa, the landscape (sometimes friendly, sometimes rough) has embroidered its inspiration and it is safe to breathe in leash their songs. Author song between pop and tribute, with touches of campestral mysticism.

After singing the poetry of Màrius Torres on the album "Así es la melangia", Meritxell Gené presents a new work that, inspired by the same breath, wishes to deepen into working the word of 12 poets from all over the Catalan Countries of the century XX. Together with a particular sincerity and intensity of life, songs on earth and love, the essence awaits a very particular night.

-We could say that in this record the music is subtle. -Exact, along with Jordi Gasion, that has been the producer part disc, we saw very clearly that to find the essence of his poetry, he had to do an intrinsic work prior shed. Actually in the process of this record, when I sang poems, I noticed that the voice was interiorizing me, I would like to see that I found leash songs cast in. At least, I tried to enter the poem and understand it, and as we were working, I realized that these deep poems switched to me asking for a voice full of serenity.

With this project, for my enthusiasm, I want to evoke the most sincere gratitude to my covert poet, Màrius Torres, the poet who made me connect with my memories of childhood and intimacy; with thoughts and sufferings, with feelings and sensations. With his way of understanding life, and also the female.

With this project, for my enthusiasm, I want to evoke the most sincere gratitude to my covert poet, Màrius Torres, the poet who made me connect with my memories of childhood and intimacy; with thoughts and sufferings, with feelings and sensations. With his way of understanding life, and also the female.

Meritxell Gené has put ten poems by Màrius Torres in his latest album, 'Así es la melanxia' (Self-edited). A delicate album, where the force is spoken and spoken by the Lleida poet, whom Gené wanted to pay tribute to. The singer, also from Lleida, explains that she is her surpassing poet and that counterfeit this disc is connected to the more spiritual Torres Masi. He does it with songs such as 'Mozart', which has made the first videoclip nabla disc and that we released today in VilaWeb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes