× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

(Telecharger) Hiroko Komiya & Atsushi Takenouchi - Pendulum Sea Descargar album

More
3 months 1 day ago #91565 by kelwenstallman29
kelwenstallman29 created the topic: (Telecharger) Hiroko Komiya & Atsushi Takenouchi - Pendulum Sea Descargar al
(Telecharger) Hiroko Komiya & Atsushi Takenouchi - Pendulum Sea Descargar album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/069874f7

Tracklist:
1. Beyond
2. Accumulation
3. Vapor
4. Pulse
5. Return (feat. Yoann Francois)
6. Germination (feat. Nicola Barghi)

{ ZIP/Mp3 ALBUM } Hiroko Komiya & Atsushi Takenouchi - Pendulum Sea Zip RAR mp3 320

Meeting with our own extent, observing our own exercising, feeling beats, belt of skin, the obscure movements spring. In this summertime succession, during first hebdomad, we will embroidery inside the studio Spazio NU with consolidate on our person, internal movements. After that 2 days  we make impromptu solo duo performance or assemblage performance at situation specific performance in Toscana And then next 9 days we will toil in the unmixed nature side 1,200 meter violent mountain area with forest and river and pond, with sun, twine, flower, irrigate, fire, timber, stones, crack of dawn and satellite. we will mate last Time long performance Time with solo/duet, group impromptu in those naturalness. Any mean biography has own spirit time. The lep life has birth and murder in the inadequate chief of repetition. Nights and days, their whole vivacity or one extent. As the butterfly feeling whole biography in this 17days, we fathom how complete we experience our own darling and person through this term. At the same measure, we prospect how we signify it in front of auditory through this Butoh plumbery.

“Dance is devotion to life.” I literate this while parturition quality fields called JINEN. This has never changed since preceding clock and will never exchange. This degraded I should caper to “my life,” to the moment, and to now, which lasts unchangeably. I gotta my body from the earth. I got my life from the sun and the calendar month, my parents, my friends and my friendship. So I’ll return the gifts to these universes. I’ll remit them to others through a dancing amount and spirit. When I see a little blossom selflessly, I join a dandle filled with the mirth of “biography.” And then, my corporation is full up with the water of “life.” The progeny of memory internal me befit a nug. The sounds of twist are the whispering of the plowing. The unharmed of minerals is the grumble of bicycle. We perceive the sounds of the cosmos through explosion and noise and stillness. Oh, thousands of cuttlefish, take our souls far away to our uncharted mankind. As we travel, remind us of forgotten dandle. On the sun and the idler, there are young one cantatory eternal songs at every place in the circle. Let’s open an ancient and neoteric fete of “relics of vivacity” holding trade and quality-on earth.

Atsushi Takenouchi ( www.jinen-butoh.com ) Joined butoh caper assembly „Hoppo-Butoh-ha“ in Hokkaido in 1980. His last production with the crew “Takazashiki” was toil on by butoh-closh Tatsumi Hijikata. Atsushi has begin his own „Jinen Butoh“ since 1986 and appoint solo business „Itteki“, „Ginkan“ as a universal expression of naturalness, inter, and ancient times and impressions of the moment, meeting with people and surrounding. He made 3 year “JINEN” excursion plan throughout Japan for 600 site-specifying improvisations (1996-1999). During this measure, he dislocate to be inspired by a breath of the creation of Kazuo Ohno and Yoshito Ohno. Since 2002, he has been mainly supported in Europe, practical on Butoh dance collaboration jut with dancers and actors in France, Poland, U.S.A and other countries.

Meeting with our own extent, observing our own exercising, feeling beats, belt of skin, the obscure movements spring. In this summertime succession, during first hebdomad, we will embroidery inside the studio Spazio NU with consolidate on our person, internal movements. After that 2 days  we make impromptu solo duo performance or assemblage performance at situation specific performance in Toscana And then next 9 days we will toil in the unmixed nature side 1,200 meter violent mountain area with forest and river and pond, with sun, twine, flower, irrigate, fire, timber, stones, crack of dawn and satellite. we will mate last Time long performance Time with solo/duet, group impromptu in those naturalness. Any mean biography has own spirit time. The lep life has birth and murder in the inadequate chief of repetition. Nights and days, their whole vivacity or one extent. As the butterfly feeling whole biography in this 17days, we fathom how complete we experience our own darling and person through this term. At the same measure, we prospect how we signify it in front of auditory through this Butoh plumbery.

“Dance is devotion to life.” I literate this while parturition quality fields called JINEN. This has never changed since preceding clock and will never exchange. This degraded I should caper to “my life,” to the moment, and to now, which lasts unchangeably. I gotta my body from the earth. I got my life from the sun and the calendar month, my parents, my friends and my friendship. So I’ll return the gifts to these universes. I’ll remit them to others through a dancing amount and spirit. When I see a little blossom selflessly, I join a dandle filled with the mirth of “biography.” And then, my corporation is full up with the water of “life.” The progeny of memory internal me befit a nug. The sounds of twist are the whispering of the plowing. The unharmed of minerals is the grumble of bicycle. We perceive the sounds of the cosmos through explosion and noise and stillness. Oh, thousands of cuttlefish, take our souls far away to our uncharted mankind. As we travel, remind us of forgotten dandle. On the sun and the idler, there are young one cantatory eternal songs at every place in the circle. Let’s open an ancient and neoteric fete of “relics of vivacity” holding trade and quality-on earth.

Atsushi Takenouchi "Dance is addiction to life" "Dance is a devotion to life ... I learned this by traveling through the fields of nature called JINEN, it has never changed since ancient times and it will never change. This means that I would like to dance "my life" and the present moment, which lasts forever. I received my body from the earth. I received Mutual Life from the individual and from the moon, from my parents and friends and happen'amore, so I return these gifts to the Universe and to others through the dance of my body and the Young Woman's soul. When I see a small flower, I meet a dance full of the joy of life. My body is full dingle'water of life and the seeds of memory deposited in me, sprout. The sound of the winds is the whisper of the earth, the sound of the minerals is the mumbling of the machines. We hear the sounds of the valley through the explosions, the noises and the silence. Thousands of sounds, take our soul away to an unknown world, travel with us and remind us of forgotten dances, singles and silver, in every place in the world young men sing eternal books. Let's start an ancient and modern festival dedicated to the "relics of life", which embraces the artificial and the natural present on earth ". JINEN BUTOH Atsushi Takeno <Contact & Booking> SPAZIO NU - DANCE & MOVEMENT www.spazionu.com This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. dress: via Firenze 42 / A - 56025 Pontedera (PI) Italy

Atsushi Takenouchi "Dance is addiction to life" "Dance is a devotion to life ... I learned this by traveling through the fields of nature called JINEN, it has never changed since ancient times and it will never change. This means that I would like to dance "my life" and the present moment, which lasts forever. I received my body from the earth. I received Mutual Life from the individual and from the moon, from my parents and friends and happen'amore, so I return these gifts to the Universe and to others through the dance of my body and the Young Woman's soul. When I see a small flower, I meet a dance full of the joy of life. My body is full dingle'water of life and the seeds of memory deposited in me, sprout. The sound of the winds is the whisper of the earth, the sound of the minerals is the mumbling of the machines. We hear the sounds of the valley through the explosions, the noises and the silence. Thousands of sounds, take our soul away to an unknown world, travel with us and remind us of forgotten dances, singles and silver, in every place in the world young men sing eternal books. Let's start an ancient and modern festival dedicated to the "relics of life", which embraces the artificial and the natural present on earth ". JINEN BUTOH Atsushi Takeno <Contact & Booking> SPAZIO NU - DANCE & MOVEMENT www.spazionu.com This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. dress: via Firenze 42 / A - 56025 Pontedera (PI) Italy

Atsushi Takenouchi ( www.jinen-butoh.com ) Joined butoh caper assembly „Hoppo-Butoh-ha“ in Hokkaido in 1980. His last production with the crew “Takazashiki” was toil on by butoh-closh Tatsumi Hijikata. Atsushi has begin his own „Jinen Butoh“ since 1986 and appoint solo business „Itteki“, „Ginkan“ as a universal expression of naturalness, inter, and ancient times and impressions of the moment, meeting with people and surrounding. He made 3 year “JINEN” excursion plan throughout Japan for 600 site-specifying improvisations (1996-1999). During this measure, he dislocate to be inspired by a breath of the creation of Kazuo Ohno and Yoshito Ohno. Since 2002, he has been mainly supported in Europe, practical on Butoh dance collaboration jut with dancers and actors in France, Poland, U.S.A and other countries.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes