× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

(2019) Album Telecharger Honorata Skarbek Honey - Puzzle Free Download

More
5 months 1 week ago #94811 by clywdmilne58
clywdmilne58 created the topic: (2019) Album Telecharger Honorata Skarbek Honey - Puzzle Free Download
(2019) Album Telecharger Honorata Skarbek Honey - Puzzle Free Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://tinybit.cc/5ed960ab

Tracklist:
1. Damy Radę
2. Biegnę
3. GPS (Radio Edit)
4. Morze Słów
5. Bomba
6. Ty I Ja
7. Papieros
8. Naga
9. Vabank
10. Kamikadze
11. Wykonałam Plan

{ Téléchargement ALBUM } Honorata Skarbek Honey - Puzzle Télécharger 2019

This is also the pageant on this album - melodic pop songs about hit chorus dominate here, in which you can hear the echoes of the achievements of the greatest stars of modern pop, from Britney Spears ("We give advice", "Vabank"), through Pink ("Bomba"), to Rihanna ("Sea of ​​words", "I made a device"). We also have a spectacular R & B with a sensual pulse ("Kamikaze"), as well as club electrotype with a rock theme ("Cigarette"). There are only three ballads - two of them are rather classic ("You and me" and "Naked"), and one - modern (the best song on the album - "Sea of ​​Words"). Everything is laughingstock neatly arranged for an electronic trick, which does not bother showing off Honorat with an expressive voice.

Honorata Skarbek does not disclose in the media too many details from his personal life. It is known that he has a very good relationship with his mother, Bożena. He also has an older brother, Paweł - four years ago she was a witness at his wedding. Boyfriend Honorata Skarbek mask Norbert Smoliński, a 23-year-old R & B singer who hides under the pseudonym Smolasty.

It has come to be said that the third droll album is unique in the career of every artist. Either the creator finds his frush, his style on it or falls into non-existence. In the case of Honorata, it is different. She has already found her place on the musical map. She consistently collected her pieces of the puzzle and composed, among others, albums "Honey" and "Million", which obtained in Poland the state of the Golden Record. From these CDs come very well accepted alone "I will not say how", "Sabotage", "Lalalove" or "Runaway". The new album, titled "Puzzle", honorata closes the five-year stage of her career, initiating something new at the same time.

Her upcoming assistance album "Million" was released on April 16, 2013. First promo single was "Lalalove" (English translation is called "Don't Love Me"). The second unmixed from this album is assemble "Nie powiem jak" (Aeroplane) and is excitement first on March 25, 2013.[8]

Her upcoming assistance album "Million" was released on April 16, 2013. First promo single was "Lalalove" (English translation is called "Don't Love Me"). The second unmixed from this album is assemble "Nie powiem jak" (Aeroplane) and is excitement first on March 25, 2013.[8]

Honorata Skarbek does not disclose in the media too many details from his personal life. It is known that he has a very good relationship with his mother, Bożena. He also has an older brother, Paweł - four years ago she was a witness at his wedding. Boyfriend Honorata Skarbek mask Norbert Smoliński, a 23-year-old R & B singer who hides under the pseudonym Smolasty.

Singer, songwriter, blogger and influencer - Honorata Skarbek is a real woman-institution. What else do we know about her? Check the most important and the most interesting information about this young star right now - at gala.pl.

No song posted on the site may be reproduced and distributed or further distributed in any way (including electronic mechanical castrate) on any field of exploitation in any form, including posting on the Internet without the written consent of the rights owner. Any use or use of works in whole or in part in violation of the law, i.e. without proper consent, is forbidden to protect the shell from punishment and may be prosecuted.

It has come to be said that the third droll album is unique in the career of every artist. Either the creator finds his frush, his style on it or falls into non-existence. In the case of Honorata, it is different. She has already found her place on the musical map. She consistently collected her pieces of the puzzle and composed, among others, albums "Honey" and "Million", which obtained in Poland the state of the Golden Record. From these CDs come very well accepted alone "I will not say how", "Sabotage", "Lalalove" or "Runaway". The new album, titled "Puzzle", honorata closes the five-year stage of her career, initiating something new at the same time.

The third album of the pageant's vocalist in this contextcontains a positive surprise - because it brings definitely more dynamic and energetic music. When you listen to songs from the "Puzzles" you have the expectation that their performers finally took a deep breath of air ssorrowfulżegotism. In the end, he is only 23 years old - and with all his maturity, he is still a young girl who wants to play, enjoy, love, and of course somehow crackle himself from time to time.

Singer, songwriter, blogger and influencer - Honorata Skarbek is a real woman-institution. What else do we know about her? Check the most important and the most interesting information about this young star right now - at gala.pl.

No song posted on the site may be reproduced and distributed or further distributed in any way (including electronic mechanical castrate) on any field of exploitation in any form, including posting on the Internet without the written consent of the rights owner. Any use or use of works in whole or in part in violation of the law, i.e. without proper consent, is forbidden to protect the shell from punishment and may be prosecuted.

Write a letter to the editor × We are very happy that you would like to write to us. If you share your castrate story, you send information that we can use in the material, send it from the current e-wallet address and do not forget to sign. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. copy the address If you want to write about technical matters, please contact the Customer Service Department

Write a letter to the editor × We are very happy that you would like to write to us. If you share your castrate story, you send information that we can use in the material, send it from the current e-wallet address and do not forget to sign. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. copy the address If you want to write about technical matters, please contact the Customer Service Department

This is also the pageant on this album - melodic pop songs about hit chorus dominate here, in which you can hear the echoes of the achievements of the greatest stars of modern pop, from Britney Spears ("We give advice", "Vabank"), through Pink ("Bomba"), to Rihanna ("Sea of ​​words", "I made a device"). We also have a spectacular R & B with a sensual pulse ("Kamikaze"), as well as club electrotype with a rock theme ("Cigarette"). There are only three ballads - two of them are rather classic ("You and me" and "Naked"), and one - modern (the best song on the album - "Sea of ​​Words"). Everything is laughingstock neatly arranged for an electronic trick, which does not bother showing off Honorat with an expressive voice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About Pokerbucks.be

Pokerbucks are a reward points program by ThinkTank Events VOF and is available for all. If you want information regarding the use of the reward program in your venue please contact us. We'll be happy to explain the possibilities.

Other Information

Pokerbucks FAQ

Support Forum

Contact Page

Search

Free Joomla! templates by AgeThemes